Gunshots ringing every nite but no ones getting dropped unappreciation thread

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Do nikkas got aim these days:dahell:

I've been hearing shots fired almost every nite for years and no sound of any ambulance sirens :pachaha:

These nikkas making my neighborhood look shytty and soft..:snoop:

They need to hit the gun range and get their aim up..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't give a fukk what environment I live in..the only environment I would hate to live in is in the surburbs with American flags hanging off the front porch and republican Candidate signs on front lawns..

I'm def a city kid..I love the action

...you love the action of gunshots every night...

...alright breh, good luck out there

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I kinda feel bad when I hear gunshots and then just continue on with whatever I was doing inside my house

if I lived in the burbs and was a cac i'd probably would have called the cops or summin

:manny:

i live in the burbs and altho I'm not white, i sure as hell ain't gonna be going out there investigating shyt and calling the cops. I'm staying my ass inside where i should be. I'm sure most people in the burbs would do the same.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
i live in the burbs and altho I'm not white, i sure as hell ain't gonna be going out there investigating shyt and calling the cops. I'm staying my ass inside where i should be. I'm sure most people in the burbs would do the same.

but its kind of messed up to go like 45 min after hearing a gunshot and not do a single thing, including go outside to check n see if someone is dying or needs help

Some dude got popped last year (and later died) a block away from me, I heard the gunshots and was like :ooh: then went back to beating my d1ck like nothing happened

:to:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
but its kind of messed up to go like 45 min after hearing a gunshot and not do a single thing, including go outside to check n see if someone is dying or needs help

Some dude got popped last year (and later died) a block away from me, I heard the gunshots and was like :ooh: then went back to beating my d1ck like nothing happened

:to:

damn how do u live breh? ur a terrible human being. u basically killed that guy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
aight, i guess you can look out the window and see if anything is wrong, but not no running out there right after like a hero. never kno if the shooter still out there. and it's not just a burbs thing. I'm sure anyone would call for help if a loved one or close friend was hurt.