Gunplay is the best thing MMG got

Family Man

Banned
Daps
[YOUTUBE]zorPK503pbU[/YOUTUBE]
This shyt made me a fan of Gunplay. nikka destroyed this track. :stylin:

I knew gunplay could rap when he killed that "Gunplay" track from Deeper Than Rap.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
[YOUTUBE]ZxySKJi7-To[/YOUTUBE]
1fee237f-db7c-499e-a760-707846430f2f.gif

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
btw...

:stopitslime:

you're on crack if you think the triple c's album was garbage..that shyt's way better than self-made. i'm guessing you never listened to it..

yams....the shyt wit gucci...white sands...nah, brah...that triple c's album goes hard as fukk.

Why would I call it garbage if I didn't listen to it? Torch bores me to death on most songs and the other lil nikka with the dreds only come correct every 3 songs. White Sands went hard and yams was straight but think about it, you named the 2 most popular cuts and thats exactly what I listened to then turned that shyt off

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
eh, he had bars on the triple c's album, imo. we might be thinking of a different dude. torch is the dude from ny.

meek is horrible, if you really want to get down to who sucks on mmg.

Meek aint the greatest, but he puts out bangers.....wait, you just said Torch got bars, but Meek is horrible? :snoop: I'm really concerned with some of yall taste in music whether its just opinion or not

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
eh, he had bars on the triple c's album, imo. we might be thinking of a different dude. torch is the dude from ny.

meek is horrible, if you really want to get down to who sucks on mmg.

I ain't gonna act like Meek is the best rapper in the world but on his worse day he's better then Torch. I haven't heard one good verse from dude

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
lmao, someone bringing up torch and saying he nice. that muthafukkkas horrible, the best 16 i think i ever heard him spit was on the fuk shyt in my life.

gunplay is better than all them nikkkas in mmg. yeah u can say wale is better bar 4 bar and all that lyrcial shyt but gunplay make music. people think he just a trap/gangsta rapper which aint the case.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Thing about MMG is everyone has a different niche, so every fan is going to have their own preference most of the time...you hear "MMG is wack, but ____ is dope" more often than not.

I think that's smart of Ross, got different looks going to get at almost every kind of taste, whereas a Young Money or Bricksquad/1017/whatever is either loved or hated for the most part because they're all the same thing. GOOD is doing that same thing.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
He should be the Flocka of MMG bruh bring that trap/crunk/hype side of sh1t to the group..

IDK why he aint get a push after Rollin or that Kendrick verse.

He's more than that...Flocka could never be as diverse as Gunplay...