Gunman killed multiple folks at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas outside San Antonio.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We need to stop coddling people and pretending like this is not happening every day in America. We just had a terror attack by Paddock and now we have another possible incident of extreme terroristic cac on cac violence.

They are not taking it seriously and so many are dying because reporting it and attacking it goes against the greater propganda of their white supremecy angle

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Cac on cac violence?

b6a2af5f970393e338eb6717a17ae540.296x291x44.gif

some fukker walks into a soup kitchen and shoots 24 people in the head, you still got jokes then?

fukk wrong with ya man????

god bless the dead, ain't no rhyme or reason to this action but it's a example of the darkness in this world
full

EDIT (@folks dropping negs) for those of you wishing/celebrating death on others....ON A SUNDAY...... i can't call it get help and I hope people in ya life care about you enough to show ya some love

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Ok. I saw a video with some white folks holding hands and crying.
Black people in this country have PTSD. You see church shooting and it immediately triggers shyt in the past and not so past (Dylan Roof). This is a sick, depraved, and unhealthy country to live in.

I might have thrown it all away if it was another white on black massacre.