Gun to your head, which one yall choosin? 👀

24 hours with a transmission or 10 years in the klink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yas

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I'm not even going to answer the stupid ass question in the OP, but that tranny posted made me just realize something. Some of these shims is passable af in a dark club when you off that liquor, and I'm pretty sure they gonna start dancing at booty bars if they haven't already. Can you imagine throwing money at a tranny all night long before realizing the catastrophic mistake you've made? Obviously the ones that have cut they move off. You just helped pay George's rent for shaking his ass in your face.

No more strip clubs for me.
Both of them look like men playing dress up💀 I do notice that the makeup and spider lashes have some of you men confused on what a real women look like

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I'm not even going to answer the stupid ass question in the OP, but that tranny posted made me just realize something. Some of these shims is passable af in a dark club when you off that liquor, and I'm pretty sure they gonna start dancing at booty bars if they haven't already. Can you imagine throwing money at a tranny all night long before realizing the catastrophic mistake you've made? Obviously the ones that have cut they move off. You just helped pay George's rent for shaking his ass in your face.

No more strip clubs for me.
No chill Gil is that you :russ:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nikka I saw a tranny in Wawa earlier. Them shyts like leprechauns round here so idk how folks be having these daily fever dream faq fantasies

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
caitlyn-jenner-lamar-odom-031824-1-abe28471ac1a4bd48fce40e0ec53fb8f.jpg

You gon check out their new podcast? 👀

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
ima chill with homethem. cant be that bad unless they keep trying to bark on me all day for being black and straight