Gun to your head: Do you still think Joseline Hernandez is a dude?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Never heard of this chick before but her legs look real muscular tho so I can see why someone might think she's a dude.

But there are rumours like these about a lot of women. Remember when people used to say Ciara was really a man? :smh:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO i dont get people.. sure she got a strong jawline but.. come on fam.. a dude?

have you ever seen them latino trannies? its a cold thang. some of them look ...how do i say this....attractive in a feminine way. yet they are dudes that had the boobs put in and butt injection or 3. a little bit shaved off the sides right before you get to your hips.to get that female coke bottle shape. there would be no way to know until you...found out. no thanks. i wouldnt even bother.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
have you ever seen them latino trannies? its a cold thang. some of them look ...how do i say this....attractive in a feminine way. yet they are dudes that had the boobs put in and butt injection or 3. a little bit shaved off the sides right before you get to your hips.to get that female coke bottle shape. there would be no way to know until you...found out. no thanks. i wouldnt even bother.

:wtf:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why is a gun to my head? :wtf: Are you making me fukk her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
St louis
its a woman......stop this foolishness.
a0yqua.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
After seeing how her snatch looked in that vid they had of her on worldstar uncut, I think that bytch is a man.

Her stuff just didn't look right. I notice she was doing everything but really fingering herself so we couldn't really see the full extent of that fur box. She kinda just played around her cooch. Then you hear her fukked up voice/accent. Furthermore she has some broad ass manly shoulders. Last thing is her fukked up wardrobe with all them wack ass colors and shyt that make it seem like she trying too hard.

When you add up all those factors you'd be hard pressed to really think she a real female.

Besides they got surgeons out there who can do all types of bizarre shyt so it's not like it's out of the question. Throw in some shyt about this bish aborting a kid on a scripted ass show and it sets the table for dudes to think she real, but some of us know better than that...