Daps
stop listening to them nikkas

thats not what happened

i actually know nikkas who got jammed up

this is just for news purpose

this was a long investigation

it had nothing to do with instagram

they been had eyes on em

:pachaha: I don't know what's worse... The fact that you want us to believe that you're actually involved w people this dumb... Or the fact that we all know even people this dumb wouldnt even associate w a fat fumbling idiot like you.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
tumblr_mgnfswxerW1ql04tbo1_400.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that dont matter

nikkas pose with guns every day

they just got caught slippin cause of the nikkas who snitched

Your missing the point, even if that wasnt the main reason these nikkas deserve to get caught. if you doin something that will get you locked UNDER THE JAIL your gonna take photographic evidence? :dahell:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Your missing the point, even if that wasnt the main reason these nikkas deserve to get caught. if you doin something that will get you locked UNDER THE JAIL your gonna take photographic evidence? :dahell:
he posted a gun. it aint really that big of a deal

i cant argue cause they got caught. but it is what it is

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he posted a gun. it aint really that big of a deal

i cant argue cause they got caught. but it is what it is

Nah im not saying you wrong but when u post a pic wit u holdin what looks like at least 30K thats gonna raise suspicion. How many regular joe ass nikkas got that kind of money laying around in a brown paper bag? The fact that he didn't see this leads me to believe that they probably did some other dumb shyt they got them caught up.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Nah im not saying you wrong but when u post a pic wit u holdin what looks like at least 30K thats gonna raise suspicion. How many regular joe ass nikkas got that kind of money laying around in a brown paper bag? The fact that he didn't see this leads me to believe that they probably did some other dumb shyt they got them caught up.
you right my nikka

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Gun running is such a lucrative racket and I'm surprised more people don't do it. You can make a fortune moving weapons to places like Mexico and other countries decimated by drug cartels using the same means of transportation as they do for drugs. You can easily purchase the tooling machines and blueprints for previously made weapons and start making your own with a reasonable investment from a crime figure that's already rich.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Only thing illegal was crossing state lines. I can buy and flip guns legally in Florida over computer... Im sure Carolinas and other similar states have them open laws. NY just hates guns

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gun running is such a lucrative racket and I'm surprised more people don't do it. You can make a fortune moving weapons to places like Mexico and other countries decimated by drug cartels using the same means of transportation as they do for drugs. You can easily purchase the tooling machines and blueprints for previously made weapons and start making your own with a reasonable investment from a crime figure that's already rich.
You wouldn't be trying to entrap anyone would you? We don't run guns on The-Coli we are strictly against any :demonic: behavior.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You wouldn't be trying to entrap anyone would you Mr. ATF? We don't run guns on The-Coli we are strictly against any :demonic: behavior.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Now how about the police do their fukking job and investigate the gunshop/gun show that they got them from.