Guilty Gear -STRIVE- (PC, Xbox, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im handing out fades to the entirety of this board if yall want the smoke :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I can't keep with these arc games they barely get support and die quick, the gran blue shyt dead already, and just came out, now they got another guilty gear which will be dead before the end of the year

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
man I can't keep with these arc games they barely get support and die quick, the gran blue shyt dead already, and just came out, now they got another guilty gear which will be dead before the end of the year

They got a die hard audience. Me and the local fgc still run XRD...gbvs was DOA here though :mjlol:

GG is legacy, itll always have a scene. Its nikka who syill grind GGAC to this day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a die hard audience. Me and the local fgc still run XRD...gbvs was DOA here though :mjlol:

GG is legacy, itll always have a scene. Its nikka who syill grind GGAC to this day

I'm talking about online, you find a local scene for any fighting game if you live somewhere fighter games are popular like the westcoast or east coast

outside of that, you purely finding anything fgc related, especially a series like guilty gear

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about online, you find a local scene for any fighting game if you live somewhere fighter games are popular like the westcoast or east coast

outside of that, you purely finding anything fgc related, especially a series like guilty gear

They discord fighters cuh cuh. You not entirely wrong. If you dont know where to look shyts a ghost town.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

To be fair to GBVS the game dropped in the middle of COVID so it wasn’t able to really get that tourney exposure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair to GBVS the game dropped in the middle of COVID so it wasn’t able to really get that tourney exposure.

That has nothing to do with online, none of their games have long life, as far as with the player base, Dragon Ball Z fighters is the longest relevant game they made and its because its dragon ball

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That has nothing to do with online, none of their games have long life, as far as with the player base, Dragon Ball Z fighters is the longest relevant game they made and its because its dragon ball
It has everything to do with online.

Instead of being able to grow offline (which is was doing) It slowly died online because the netcode is trash, infact all bandi namco games fighters netcode is trash besides tekken up until recently. And dbfz is slight better than trash

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Tournaments and hype play a huge part, no way Tekken 7 would be as huge as it was if it wasn’t for locals and tourneys. Would it have been Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat big? No, but it would have carved out a nice niche for itself in the anime fighters.

Also, GranBlue fantasy is huge IP and is only getting bigger.