Guilty Gear, Ratchet and Clank, FF7, 3 back to back hits for PlayStation this week

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Digital gang wins again huh? :mjlol:
ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
To be a Xbox only console owner. U have to be mentally ill. These motherfukkers have released 6 or 7 consoles with no new exclusive or better yet a good game.
How is this company still supported like this?

Americans are fukking retarded. Because every other country hip to their game or should I say lack of games.

Man fukk Xbox

Daps
To be a Xbox only console owner. U have to be mentally ill. These motherfukkers have released 6 or 7 consoles with no new exclusive or better yet a good game.
How is this company still supported like this?

Americans are fukking retarded. Because every other country hip to their game or should I say lack of games.

Man fukk Xbox
I'm actually trying to get a XSX ironically :mjlol:
Got a PS5 first it was the obvious choice after their reveals last summer
Horizon 2 this year would be :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are people still trying to act like the 4K Final Fantasy VII is new? It's a game that came out last year and the vast majority of people who wanted to play the game got it last year. Reheated leftovers aren't some huge treat to be boasted about. Hell it was free on PS Plus a little while ago.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why are people still trying to act like the 4K Final Fantasy VII is new? It's a game that came out last year and the vast majority of people who wanted to play the game got it last year. Reheated leftovers aren't some huge treat to be boasted about. Hell it was free on PS Plus a little while ago.

Cuz it got that stimulus check boosts, that's why. Stop whining and let people enjoy things.