Guess the race

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
lucky guess......

this one wont be so easy....

this older woman makes a special trip to another older woman who sits next to me to tell her a breaking story. The story she relates is about how when she just came from Mcdonalds a few minutes ago she saw a woman (who she referred to by color) going to the counter, talking to someone and leaving with a handful of napkins. She said that she then procedeed to order her food, pay for it and head over to the condiments to load up on necessasities but that when she got there she saw that they didnt have any napkins :lupe:. She said she then went to to the counter and asked an employee for napkins and was given 3. She stated 3 wasnt sufficient so she asked for more. She said the employee told her that they were only allowed to give 3 napkins to each customer, she then requested to speak to the manager. Upon his arrival she stated that he told her that the policy of that store was indeed to only give people 3 napkins and that if she wanted more all she had to do was ask. She stated that she told him she shouldnt have to ask for extra napkins because she wasnt a child and that she would be reporting the issue to corporate. She said the manager told her to do what she had to do. She then went on about how she called the corporate office and how she was outraged and would now be taking her money over to burger king or somewhere else instead of patronizing that place in the future. She went on for about 10 minutes and then left.

About 15 minutes later i went to take a piss and happended to walk by her at someone else desk and overheard her telling the same story to them........

When i went to take a piss about a hour later i walked past her in the walkway talking to someone else and again overheard here telling the SAME story to them..........

guess her race.............
Definitely white :dead:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
lucky guess......

this older woman makes a special trip to another older woman who sits next to me to tell her a breaking story. The story she relates is about how when she just came from Mcdonalds a few minutes ago she saw a woman (who she referred to by color) going to the counter, talking to someone and leaving with a handful of napkins. She said that she then procedeed to order her food, pay for it and head over to the condiments to load up on necessasities but that when she got there she saw that they didnt have any napkins :lupe:. She said she then went to to the counter and asked an employee for napkins and was given 3. She stated 3 wasnt sufficient so she asked for more. She said the employee told her that they were only allowed to give 3 napkins to each customer, she then requested to speak to the manager. Upon his arrival she stated that he told her that the policy of that store was indeed to only give people 3 napkins and that if she wanted more all she had to do was ask. She stated that she told him she shouldnt have to ask for extra napkins because she wasnt a child and that she would be reporting the issue to corporate. She said the manager told her to do what she had to do. She then went on about how she called the corporate office and how she was outraged and would now be taking her money over to burger king or somewhere else instead of patronizing that place in the future. She went on for about 10 minutes and then left.

About 15 minutes later i went to take a piss and happended to walk by her at someone else desk and overheard her telling the same story to them........

When i went to take a piss about a hour later i walked past her in the walkway talking to someone else and again overheard here telling the SAME story to them..........

:dwillhuh: Sounds like one of my Asian female co-worker... Viet? Filipino?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lucky guess......

I'm not good at this bro

She white as snow??

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So this older woman i know gets a promotion from a 55k a year job to a 65k a year gig. About two weeks go buy and she pulls up in a new, used mercedez benz truck......

guess that race

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
*pauses* and you said your final answer was a "darky" survey said......... DING... Top answer on the board

homer_celebrating.gif