Guess the race

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Share a true story in this thread and see if the people who read it are able to guess the races of those involved simply by reading it.

I went jogging the other day at a school that is under currently under construction. Before i started to run i sat my smart water down and placed a year old chicago sox fitted on top of it......I then began to run.

Where i ran is a huge area that creates a blind spot to my starting point when i get to a certain point but when i finished my second lap i noticed my hat was gone. I saw two of the construction workers getting into their cars (heading to lunch) and approached them. I asked them if they saw a chicago sox hat? They both, as pleasntly and unoffendily as they could, denied seeing it......

The hat is one i wear when im working out and has a huge sweat ring on the inside of it.

Guess the race of the perpetrators

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does this thread prove, we all know scumbags come in all shapes, colours, sizes

But people seem to forget this when they're being pumped negative images of black people throught their day, or more so if 5 muslims are "alledged" to have commited an act of terrorism the muslim community are blamed for the act of 5 individuals.

White man shoot up a school n its "he had mental problems", you wont see the average white male being racially profiled as a result of it smh

The war on terrorism was a war on blacks and when I say blacks I mean non whites, they brought in laws that gave them more power to harrass us. Also was a war on our human rights/ freedom of speech.... beleiih dat

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol

I asked this girl who was feeling me, if she would politely put her mouth around my member and begin to suck... She VEHEMENTLY denied and claim to not be a ho and became visibly upset that I would even request such a thing.

Can you guess her race?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Lol

I asked this girl who was feeling me, if she would politely put her mouth around my member and begin to suck... She VEHEMENTLY denied and claim to not be a ho and became visibly upset that I would even request such a thing.

Can you guess her race?

Definately Italian :troll:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was at the club and they was playing new Orleans bounce music.... and this dude had a fukking buddweiser in the middle of the dance floor just screaming noises of joy and making coked up faces at the dj and rubbing sweat off himself every 15 seconds

Guess his race

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
I was at the club and they was playing new Orleans bounce music.... and this dude had a fukking buddweiser in the middle of the dance floor just screaming noises of joy and making coked up faces at the dj and rubbing sweat off himself every 15 seconds

Guess his race

What the heeell? LOL
:dead: I want to say......white????

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
obv white

lucky guess......

this one wont be so easy....

this older woman makes a special trip to another older woman who sits next to me to tell her a breaking story. The story she relates is about how when she just came from Mcdonalds a few minutes ago she saw a woman (who she referred to by color) going to the counter, talking to someone and leaving with a handful of napkins. She said that she then procedeed to order her food, pay for it and head over to the condiments to load up on necessasities but that when she got there she saw that they didnt have any napkins :lupe:. She said she then went to to the counter and asked an employee for napkins and was given 3. She stated 3 wasnt sufficient so she asked for more. She said the employee told her that they were only allowed to give 3 napkins to each customer, she then requested to speak to the manager. Upon his arrival she stated that he told her that the policy of that store was indeed to only give people 3 napkins and that if she wanted more all she had to do was ask. She stated that she told him she shouldnt have to ask for extra napkins because she wasnt a child and that she would be reporting the issue to corporate. She said the manager told her to do what she had to do. She then went on about how she called the corporate office and how she was outraged and would now be taking her money over to burger king or somewhere else instead of patronizing that place in the future. She went on for about 10 minutes and then left.

About 15 minutes later i went to take a piss and happended to walk by her at someone else desk and overheard her telling the same story to them........

When i went to take a piss about a hour later i walked past her in the walkway talking to someone else and again overheard here telling the SAME story to them..........

guess her race.............

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Guess his race

:deadmanny: Latino

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol

Can you guess her race?

this is a tuff one............

im going to say "a darky" tho

thats my final answer