guess the next film satam55 will make a thread about.....

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I miss the old @satam55 :mjcry:

Always making random movie threads telling us he is about to watch them and never telling us what he thought of them :popcorn:

Then he got all militant. Maybe I clowned him too much or threads like this made him fall back

:hubie: Yeah... We off that. Like I've said multiple times in TLR in the last 6-7 months:

:mjlol: The funniest thing is they don't realize how unappealing & miserable they make being Pro-Black sound. nikkas will happily not even bother to claim they're pro-black if it means they don't have to live up to ridiculously inconsistent contradicting Pro-black standards that varies from person to person.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So what's the wave now?

You see me dappin' in The Hurt Locker so you know I see things.

If I'm correct, some people in there think you're a c00n now? What happened? What did I miss? :russ:
:ohhh: Don’t get Pusha-T’d, @satam55

My man here says he has receipts

You
Are
Hiding
A
Devbx.gif

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Don’t get Pusha-T’d, @satam55

My man here says he has receipts

You
Are
Hiding
A
Devbx.gif

:deadmanny: @ the Pusha play.

Nah I'm not callin' him out - over there you can be called a c00n for something as fact-based as pointing out Jennifer Aniston used to have hard nips on Friends all the time.

I've just seen (I think) that he has one or two people who are a little anti-satam over there and since i'm not in every TLR thread I know I missed something.

He said it himself - he's off that now - so maybe his views softened and the hardcore Militants are at his neck.

But still, :deadmanny: @ "you are hiding a post"

Don't get mad if I steal that one day

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadmanny: @ the Pusha play.

Nah I'm not callin' him out - over there you can be called a c00n for something as fact-based as pointing out Jennifer Aniston used to have hard nips on Friends all the time.

I've just seen (I think) that he has one or two people who are a little anti-satam over there and since i'm not in every TLR thread I know I missed something.

He said it himself - he's off that now - so maybe his views softened and the hardcore Militants are at his neck.

Ah ok well I rescind the call for smoke.
f9f0e8c1656cb569c686cac3eb11301c.gif

And this is the same site that says a woman is no good if she’s dating a white guy smh. I hate this place sometimes :russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Ah ok well I rescind the call for smoke.
f9f0e8c1656cb569c686cac3eb11301c.gif

And this is the same site that says a woman is no good if she’s dating a white guy smh. I hate this place sometimes :russ:

I saw you in the Zazie Beetz thread in JBO.

Someone slipped outta TLR thinking we'd post a pic of her with a white guy to "hate" or "expose" and I had to let him know nobody outside of TLR gives a shyt about that stuff.