.....Guess I'm not going to Russia

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
First of all, that woman moved to the US and I'm guessing grew up there.

This c00n teaches ebonics in Russia. I don't use the term c00n lightly.

I watched a min of it..how is he a c00n for trying to teach slang to Russian kids? I always wanna know slang from other countries instead of formal speaking so I can talk shyt or be cool with them..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
eGhxeDlyMTI_o_mexican-chair-people.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I watched a min of it..how is he a c00n for trying to teach slang to Russian kids? I always wanna know slang from other countries instead of formal speaking so I can talk shyt or be cool with them..
crabs...barrell...you know how nikkas are.

thats my nikka Phil, he lives in Russia now, been on Russian tv, be having MAD Russian hoes on his channel AND that nikka dont get touched cause he got them russian goons on deck.

black excellence

meanwhile yall nikkas aint even got an AA. scram.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's there teaching folks how to say the n word without the context for it. Eddie Huang covered this. You have him teaching stereotypes. So a Russian dude follows Phil on Youtube, and he's all excited because he learned all his ghetto slang terms ready to test them out on people in Toronto, Atlanta, Houston or whatever. Calls the wrong dude a nikka, what then?

Last edited:

Geek

Pro
Daps
You wanted to go before you saw this? :usure:

Dont you know about those skinheads going around fukking minorities up?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse