Guerrilla Games officially confirms Horizon Multiplayer

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I would love a Killzone type Horizon Game centered around the final war that the humans lost. OPERATION ENDURING VICTORY - an entire game around the build-up to the war and final battles vs the machines, even though you know the outcome, I think would do a great way in bringing the audio recordings we pick up in the Horizon's games to life.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing Forbidden West and the game is bloated with too many weapons and side quests. Just trying to beat the story at this point.

I wish they can go back to Killzone. I never played Killzone at its peak:to::stopitslime:
You said too many weapons?

I’ve literally never heard that one before :mjlol:

That game was too much fun for me, the vast amount of options to take down machines was just:banderas:

But I love it when games let you be creative and not just streamlined

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
now we gonna act like horizon 1 didn't have everyone begging for a sequel with co-op :dead:
I would love a Killzone type Horizon Game centered around the final war they humans lost. I forget the name of the Operation but an entire game around that, even though you know the outcome, I think would do a great way in bringing the audio recordings we pick up in the Horizon's games to life.
this sounds fire tho

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You said too many weapons?

I’ve literally never heard that one before :mjlol:

That game was too much fun for me, the vast amount of options to take down machines was just:banderas:

But I love it when games let you be creative and not just streamlined

Yeah that weapon wheel just sloppy.

And like I said, game is hella bloated with sidequests.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that weapon wheel just sloppy.

And like I said, game is hella bloated with sidequests.
You don’t have to do any of those if you don’t want like the weapons you can just focus on a few and that’s it. I understand it can be confusing to some people

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You don’t have to do any of those if you don’t want like the weapons you can just focus on a few and that’s it. I understand it can be confusing to some people

I'm slowly getting used to it. I also think the points system should've been limited forcing us into thinking and strategizing about a builds, but that's just my opinion. I got almost everything maxed and probably only 65% through.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It could work if Anthem was a thing,

NeighboringCheeryHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pretty soon that’s going to find it’s way into all their games.

Yeah, its not like they are specifically building multiplayer-service titles outside their single player games or anything. As of today sony is still one of the few publishers not forcing mtx into their single player games