Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out Zone 6

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Why Scooter ain't fukking with Gucci? He riding with Mojo? I know Scooter from East Atlanta I believe. And that nikka Olu garbage if we keeping it a buck.

Super triiddasssshhhhh

Keepin it a band.

Gucci alone put his views up.

I don't kno what up w Gucci and scooter. Gucci spoke on it in bank and dj scream big facts podcast briefly. Towards end of interview. It's a must watch. Gucci has a evil smirk while discussing it. I asked same question in same thread couple pages back. I don't kno what fukk these guys doin

Mojo dropped a interview other day I'm halfway through it. Says he didn't call cops and Gucci mane is in fact really retarded skitzo. It's quite interesting. Makes current Gucci sound like old Gucci and it was just the prison time that throwed em off .

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ola can play that waka roll

he brings that rah rah energy to wizzops equation

i can understand older heads not catching his style

he's 1017 for some reason though

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Super triiddasssshhhhh

Keepin it a band.

I don't kno what up w Gucci and scooter. Gucci spoke on it in bank and dj scream big facts podcast briefly. Towards end of interview. It's a must watch. Gucci has a evil smirk while discussing it. I asked same question in same thread couple pages back. I don't kno what fukk these guys doin

Mojo dropped a interview other day I'm halfway through it. Says he didn't call cops and Gucci mane is in fact really retarded skitzo. It's quite interesting. Makes current Gucci sound like old Gucci and it was just the prison time that throwed em off .
I think I seen a tweet from Gucci a couple years ago where he was tryna sell Scooter contract

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Super triiddasssshhhhh

Keepin it a band.

Mojo a hoe for not clapping back at Gucci when got shot up. Fool almost died talking about Guwap. And if he still talking shyt he must want to die.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I think I seen a tweet from Gucci a couple years ago where he was tryna sell Scooter contract
:dead:

Mojo a hoe for not clapping back at Gucci when got shot up. Fool almost died talking about Guwap. And if he still talking shyt he must want to die.
I'm not even knowing bruh. Can't front tho mojo Interview was interesting though.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I remember a couple months back you made a thread talkin about how you were down here and Atlanta is lame af (cause Atlanta stays on your mind),, then you admitted you were stayin the weekend in Lithonia w/ your cousin.

So you seem to apply that same logic. And you too broke to bust $100 / night on a hotel fakkit. Must be all those trannies you pay on backpage
dude is a fraud. one of if not the worst posters on the coli

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Gucci and scooter straight

Right. Wop & Street straight. They not pre 2016 straight but they aint beefin. When it comes to Dolph, Peewee, Migos, Thug, & Street....Wop REALLY look at them as his lil homies & gone always fukk with them.

Not sure what's goin on wit Wop & Runt. Seems since Runt dropped his tape 2 Friday's ago, Wop don't acknowledge Runt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why Scooter ain't fukking with Gucci? He riding with Mojo? I know Scooter from East Atlanta I believe. And that nikka Olu garbage if we keeping it a buck.

yea Scooter from Kirkwood which is EA. All them nikkas from the eastside

we need more west & southside rapper to blow up

Gucci and scooter straight

wop made up with Thug & Scooter in the same year :blessed: