GUCCI MANE VS THE ENTIRE RAP INDUSTRY (Update:Gucci owns up to the tweets, confesses addiction)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
U think thug can put up numbers? He done cooled off a good bit in the city. I'm not a fan at all

His output isn't there. Dude goes through too many lulls. I legitimately think dude is a star though, but I could see his music being too weird to get on also.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AULpyTN.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and thats how you know this aint just playing and talking. this nikka popping off at nikkas thats in the city with him right now. call it what you want but this nikka been wreckless this aint new and nobody aint touched him yet
basically, and im 100% sure all these nikkas know where he stay at and how to get in contact with him face to face

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me nikkas is not believing this fool gucci

**snorts 30seconds***

Nikkas dont exist, but people do, so yeah. You really that gullibale thinking these harlots are angels?, Video Harlots who gotta do extra to get recognition and alot of em bounce from rapper to rapper because they caught feelings, Monica, come on now C-murder.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
His output isn't there. Dude goes through too many lulls. I legitimately think dude is a star though, but I could see his music being too weird to get on also.

He got some songs I fukk with but most of his shyt I hate. I'd rather listen 2 schooly any day and I think he can be a bigger star than thug.