GUCCI MANE VS THE ENTIRE RAP INDUSTRY (Update:Gucci owns up to the tweets, confesses addiction)

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
That text said he wanted them to do new verses. its something not right about all of this shyt. if they didnt do any verses from the jump id say gucci's just being emotional because they didnt get on the track period

ridge

Daps
Who wanna buy d tape of rocko running and guwop kickin him in ass. Wit my house shoes on lol. I want 250k

LOL!

Daps
Lloyd Banks, Joe Buddens and French Motana's girl before Ab

I can't believe people think that man gotta lie about smashing these females in the industry. Yall actually believe these models and strippers aint an easy smash? :cape: and shyt

My cousin ain't have to choke me over me celebratin a connect four victory....but when he don't take his medication that's what happens:manny:...people off they meds say random shyt all the time,ever rode public transportation:laff:

And say what y'all will about T.I but he's just stupid enough he might do something stupid:myman:...hopefully T.I gets his way and not Tip:lolbron:...only jeezy got the right idea finally to ignore this nikka,u won't be harmed and eventually you'll get an apology and then more insults later on:heh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:scusthov: What's up with all this ass fukking?

It's there and when you actually get a chick that doesn't L1 your hand you got to try it :banderas:

And fukk yeh I believe Gucci. Nygga ain't got shyt to lose.

He ugly.

He's remedial and has a 4th grade vocabulary but the people he talking about ain't shyt neither.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
guwop
RQQx3Ew.png