Gucci ain't no damn killa-Yo Gotti on the Breakfast Club

really

All Star
Daps
I mean if you a contracted killer and will kill people you don't know for money chances are you will kill people you don't like or cross you personally:russ:....Gucci aint that dude obviously

But its a stupid argument cuz most nikkas in jail is their cuz they was emotional about something and made a bad decision on the fly,or tried to rob somebody and shyt went wrong.

Gucci wont be in the closet like Samuel L Jackson in time to kill if you cross em, He wont kill you over you fukking his girl like a simp,but I bet nikkas wont try to rob em:mjpls:..becuz like most people who carry guns common sense tells you they will use it if you try to rob them or kill them:what:

Gotti was just sayin he aint worried bout that niggga comin for em cuz he aint that type of killer. But he aint sending nobody he wanna see come home either:heh:

Don't eat this bullshyt up these nikkas telling you.... It aint always gotta be about going and KILLING a nikka.. You tell me one goddamn nikka who killed somebody and they were the antagonist thats rapping (no, george Z don't got no fukkin record deal)

Use your goddam head.... Just cus a body aint public, don't mean it aint happen... Gucci mightve killed nikkas, shot at nikkas on the block... The video @Guwop posted said BMF wouldn't let em in cus he just rob nikkas...

If you GO SEE A nikka, thats just as good as killing in my book if we talking street Cred... Gucci went to SEE A$AP Ferg cus the nikka named his mixtape Trap Lord:heh: (now you tell me who the fukk Waka ever went to go see? (besides the doctor after Slick Pulla blacked his eye)

These hoe ass nikkas Waka and Gotti come off almost JEALOUS of Guwop cus he has a public body on the score cards:dahell:

That's some jealous envious as shyt...

The bottom line is, Gucci is as Gutter a rapper as they come, PERIOD.... Even if he NEVER caught a body... These nikkas just sound jealous cus they aint got HALF his street cred.:leon:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Saying Gucci isn't a killer is stupid, he's obviously a killer. A killer just means you ended someone's life. In this case he was justified cause he was trying to preserve his own life.

What he means is Gucci is not a murderer. A murderer is someone that ends a life with premeditation/deliberately for any variety of reasons (Robbery, revenge, financial, etc)

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Don't eat this bullshyt up these nikkas telling you.... It aint always gotta be about going and KILLING a nikka.. You tell me one goddamn nikka who killed somebody and they were the antagonist thats rapping (no, george Z don't got no fukkin record deal)

Use your goddam head.... Just cus a body aint public, don't mean it aint happen... Gucci mightve killed nikkas, shot at nikkas on the block... The video @Guwop posted said BMF wouldn't let em in cus he just rob nikkas...

If you GO SEE A nikka, thats just as good as killing in my book if we talking street Cred... Gucci went to SEE A$AP Ferg cus the nikka named his mixtape Trap Lord:heh: (now you tell me who the fukk Waka ever went to go see? (besides the doctor after Slick Pulla blacked his eye)

These hoe ass nikkas Waka and Gotti come off almost JEALOUS of Guwop cus he has a public body on the score cards:dahell:

The bottom line is, Gucci is as Gutter a rapper as they come, PERIOD.... Even if he NEVER caught a body... These nikkas just sound jealous cus they aint got HALF his street cred.:leon:
:comeon:

Bruh please stop talkin bout Gucci went to see ASAP ferg. That nikka is no threat to nobody.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most dudes are not that type of killer. Its almost like he is insulting our intelligence.

I think rap only had a few known killers, E-Money Bags, C-Murder, Proof, Chi-Ali, Ar-Ab, and Steady B.

Cassidy told the dudes Ar-Ab was in the back, they had the drop on Ar-Ab and them boys still got killed.

Most dudes are just gonna send shooters like Big Meech, Supreme or Suge Knight has done.

So, I guess Yo Gotti gonna say those guys aint not damn killas.

Exactly,very few rappers is even gon send a hit cuz its just too much to lose. All the guys you mentioned was dudes in the background mostly. I don't think Gotti would put them in the same category as Gucci becuz they will send somebody to do it. I think he feel Gucci wont send nothing his way under any circumstances unless provoked just like most rappers like u pointed out. I question whether Jeezy even sent Pookie Loc, Kinky B the one came lookin for dude in the woods:heh:..Jeezy supposedly didn't go to the funeral and was willing to squash it which I doubt hed do if somebody killed his boy. I wonder how bad that bounty could've been for Jeezy if something bad happened to Gucci and the killer said they did it cuz they wanted that 10K Jeezy offered on Stay Strpped. Is it illegal to unofically put a bounty on another nikka in a rap song? or is that artistic license?Gucci got a right to still hate dude for that,but be consistent.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Exactly,very few rappers is even gon send a hit cuz its just too much to lose. All the guys you mentioned was dudes in the background mostly. I don't think Gotti would put them in the same category as Gucci becuz they will send somebody to do it. I think he feel Gucci wont send nothing his way under any circumstances unless provoked just like most rappers like u pointed out. I question whether Jeezy even sent Pookie Loc, Kinky B the one came lookin for dude in the woods:heh:..Jeezy supposedly didn't go to the funeral and was willing to squash it which I doubt hed do if somebody killed his boy. I wonder how bad that bounty could've been for Jeezy if something bad happened to Gucci and the killer said they did it cuz they wanted that 10K Jeezy offered on Stay Strpped. Is it illegal to unofically put a bounty on another nikka in a rap song? or is that artistic license?Gucci got a right to still hate dude for that,but be consistent.

Would have been a whole different story if Pookie Loc was from Duncan Blocc (Jeezy's set). Pookie Loc was a dude trying to impress Jeezy.

I think the surburbs thinks dudes are wreckless and pop off like Chicago or LA.

Dudes in the other 48 states will kill you if their livelihood or life is on the line. And they will make it a point no one knows it was them.

Very unlikely rappers would get other rappers killed unless they are sick like Suge Knight or Jimmy Henchman. And even then Henchman only killed the person who touched his son, Yayo knew better.

But :dry: @ Yo Gotti saying there are different degrees of killers, like your life can't be on the line just the same.

Last edited:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what people dont realize is that gucci literally assaulted someone in the marines....nikkas like that are NOT NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEINGS...this aint even about being "gangsta" gucci is crazy as fukk...not someone you want to test.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
what people dont realize is that gucci literally assaulted someone in the marines....nikkas like that are NOT NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEINGS...this aint even about being "gangsta" gucci is crazy as fukk...not someone you want to test.

LOL

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You don't think it matters WHO you go see?And we could say any of these rappers killed somebody before rap if they was in the streets. But that shyt don't count unless enough nikkas get on youtube and confirm they saw you doin it,thats just the way this rap shyt works:manny:

I agree with the jealousy part possibly, or maybe they just sick of the media talkin about Gucci to them like they need to fear for they life because they dissed em:heh:....I don't think Gucci a punk, you cant diss all these people and be a punk cuz you never know who might nut up. I just think he a troll and aint really mad about half the shyt he pretends to be mad about and just wants attention.:russ:.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This lady killed someone too. She should start rapping, because she'd have street cred according to a lot of posts in this thread.

420111023233525001_t300.JPG

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
You don't think it matters WHO you go see?And we could say any of these rappers killed somebody before rap if they was in the streets. But that shyt don't count unless enough nikkas get on youtube and confirm they saw you doin it,thats just the way this rap shyt works:manny:

I agree with the jealousy part possibly, or maybe they just sick of the media talkin about Gucci to them like they need to fear for they life because they dissed em:heh:....I don't think Gucci a punk, you cant diss all these people and be a punk cuz you never know who might nut up. I just think he a troll and aint really mad about half the shyt he pretends to be mad about and just wants attention.:russ:.

Dudes on here even calling 40 Glocc soft.

Its like dudes are not satisfied with the way things are in realty, they want it to be the way they imagine from listening to rap songs. :laugh:

That's why it so easy to troll on suburb cats.

Like you said Yo Gotti is trolling. He's saying don't be in awe of killers, but most of the killas are not in awe of themselves or their actions. This is why they have an understandable smoothness.

Look at E-Money bags bodying dudes and he didn't need all the attention.

You got G Dep who was just trying to make music and smoke dust.

Like @really said, you gotta respect anyone who really be out there and can navigate in and out of the game.

Cassidy got caught up in the hype, but biitched up when killas came looking for Ar-Ab, and said Ar-Ab was in the back. Because of Cassidy, they had the drop on Ar-Ab, all that tough talk on his albums and Cass folded.

On the other hand...Jeezy called Big Meech and Meech straight shytted on him during that conversation, notice Jeezy hasn't tried to make amends or have Bleu in his videos.

Last edited: