Queens,NY
giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If we get a generous 15 hours I'm coppin

Honestly, aesthetically this game looks pretty amazing which is whats pushing me to consider it. They knocked it out of the park with vibrant space shyt, the aliens, costumes, vehicles, everything….the music also looks like they spent a lot of money on it.

Two things I’m iffy about are the combat, it doesnt look terrible but is it really competent? Is the exploration good? Even if its only wide linear.

Also performance looks shaky.

And peters face is still bugging the fukk out of me. I hope we have an option to toggle the helmet on. Why would they give him such a punchable face? I know they were tying to avoid the Chris pratt likeness unlike the avengers game, but damn they went all the way left

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, aesthetically this game looks pretty amazing which is whats pushing me to consider it. They knocked it out of the park with vibrant space shyt, the aliens, costumes, vehicles, everything….the music also looks like they spent a lot of money on it.

Two things I’m iffy about are the combat, it doesnt look terrible but is it really competent? Is the exploration good? Even if its only wide linear.

Also performance looks shaky.

And peters face is still bugging the fukk out of me. I hope we have an option to toggle the helmet on. Why would they give him such a punchable face? I know they were tying to avoid the Chris pratt likeness unlike the avengers game, but damn they went all the way left
I just watched gameplay and I'm not impressed.

DMC poses meets Bayonetta shooting/dodging with janky animations followed by a mass effect ish team system with bullet sponge.

Didn't see much gadgetry ond no melee Just quill shooting dual pistols. Not sure how that will become a full combat system.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just watched gameplay and I'm not impressed.

DMC poses meets Bayonetta shooting/dodging with janky animations followed by a mass effect ish team system with bullet sponge.

Didn't see much gadgetry ond no melee Just quill shooting dual pistols. Not sure how that will become a full combat system.

I assume your team mate abilities will make up for a lot of that stuff, in terms of how you command them. Like mass effect