Game was fun but damn what is it, 60% cutscenes? I wasn't ready. :mjlol:

Really good story. Wanted more gameplay. :yeshrug:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Game was fun but damn what is it, 60% cutscenes? I wasn't ready. :mjlol:

Really good story. Wanted more gameplay. :yeshrug:
The combat was probably the weakest part of the game for me. I actually hated when I had to get into a fight, especially with grunts. Loved the story though. Better than the movies I thought.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The combat was probably the weakest part of the game for me. I actually hated when I had to get into a fight, especially with grunts. Loved the story though. Better than the movies I thought.

Didn't mind the combat. It could get pretty chaotic in a good way. The platforming > cutscene > platforming > cutscene > short battle > cutscene > platform > cutscene sequence was wearing on me.

I'm coming off being knee deep into Doom Eternal so that may have a lot to do with it. :dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Didn't mind the combat. It could get pretty chaotic in a good way. The platforming > cutscene > platforming > cutscene > short battle > cutscene > platform > cutscene sequence was wearing on me.

I'm coming off being knee deep into Doom Eternal so that may have a lot to do with it. :dead:
It’s gets fukking crazy

That shyt caused slowdown on my XSX

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm enjoying this with my oldest. Literally some lol moments. This game has by far the worst, most vague QTE's that I can remember, though. In Chapter 3 and I had to turn them off completely. I've never had to do that before.