Guardians Of The Galaxy Launches Oct 22nd PS5/Xbox Series/PC/Switch

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just copped this game.

fukk BF 2024 and COD Vanguard, fukk BS GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (Money Grab brehs). I bought Deathloop and Guardians of the Galaxy instead:blessed:

Those are my last copped to buy until next year in Feb, Horizon: FW, SIFI

Edited: Forgot about Death's Door, might cop it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How PS5 dualsense vibration function and trigger effect supported on this game?

What this game silmair/compare to?. How long is this game?.
It's got the adaptive triggers for the gun modes. some feel different than others
It's like 18 hours of gameplay if you want to rush through the story
I guess it plays like avengers but it feels better? I'll let someone else answer that :jbhmm:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's got the adaptive triggers for the gun modes. some feel different than others
It's like 18 hours of gameplay if you want to rush through the story
I guess it plays like avengers but it feels better? I'll let someone else answer that :jbhmm:

I hate the damn Avengers game. I hope this game isn't like the Avengers......I hope I don't regret bought this game :snoop:.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started playing this game. the soundtrack music in this game just :wow:

It looks fukking beautiful:wow:

the dualsense the adaptive triggers when you playing a guitar just :wow:. Honestly, I can't imagine play this game on XSX without the dualsense vibration function and adaptive triggers. They miss the experience and miss out so no fukking way I can play any games on XSX after experienced PS5 dualsense vibration function and the adaptive triggers :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

the dualsense the adaptive triggers when you playing a guitar just :wow:. Honestly, I can't imagine play this game on XSX without the dualsense vibration function and adaptive triggers. They miss the experience and miss out so no fukking way I can play any games on XSX after experienced PS5 dualsense vibration function and the adaptive triggers :huhldup:

It’s why I’ve stopped playing ps4 games, or games without native ps5 releases. Not having dualsense support is depressing now

Even going back and playing TLOU2 and GoW without dualsense is like eh…

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s why I’ve stopped playing ps4 games, or games without native ps5 releases. Not having dualsense support is depressing now

Even going back and playing TLOU2 and GoW without dualsense is like eh…

You ain't lying. When I play PS4 games and shyt had me :scust: it ain't feel right no more after you experienced PS5 dualsense. PS5 took it next another level and it feels like you actually play true new next generation

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nah the DS5 doesn’t even impact this game that much…you literally just started lmao