GTAV sales starting to slow down, only 1 MILLION copies sold last quarter

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I gotta believe the GTA 6 leaks made folks realize they want something new from R*

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The game been out for a decade now and it’s available across three different console generations. You would literally have to be living under a rock if you don’t already own it. :mjlol:
thing is, it's been out for so long that new customers are constantly coming of age

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thing is, it's been out for so long that new customers are constantly coming of age

This is probably the biggest factor. 10 years is a long time in video game world, 9 year olds back then are 18 now. It’s why Nintendos evergreen titles continue to fly off the shelves, becuase new generations keep buying the same mario kart game from 2014.

Its why Pokemon will never go out of style, every few years a new generation adopts the pokemon itch.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the biggest factor. 10 years is a long time in video game world, 9 year olds back then are 18 now. It’s why Nintendos evergreen titles continue to fly off the shelves, becuase new generations keep buying the same mario kart game from 2014.

Its why Pokemon will never go out of style, every few years a new generation adopts the pokemon itch.
I had this Pokemon discussion with somebody a few months ago:mjlol:

At the tender age of 30 now she wants to complain that "I'm tired of every pokemon game being the same shyt". You've been giving them money your whole life they don't give a fukk:mjlol: now they're gonna do the same to your lil 12 year old cousin:mjlol:

And you're STILL gonna buy the new Pokemon anyway:mjlol:

Nintendo the GOAT:wow: