Gta5 money makin tips

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Yea i bought into that lifeinvader shyt like that nerdy nikka told me to do and so far im down 36.45%
:dahell:
lol, I bought in heavy right after, while it was at $12, and shyts dropped all the way to $5. :snoop: I said fukk it and bought even more, and got in with Franklin too. I figure I'm at a loss already with Michael, might as well buy more so if it does take an upswing, I'll recoup.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stole a Bugatti on the street like its supposed to be done. :beli:

*snorts 8 seconds**

fukk daht, get a vapid

Vapiddbl1.png

Metallic wine with midnight blue on some split ten, lozspeed ten, or the hyphers and upgrade everything performance wise certifed problem, dont help nobody gettin rob if you do run the caper over collect for self, or else you would be mad, because these trucks are hard to find.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
*snorts 8 seconds**

fukk daht, get a vapid

Vapiddbl1.png

Metallic wine with midnight blue on some split ten, lozspeed ten, or the hyphers and upgrade everything performance wise certifed problem, dont help nobody gettin rob if you do run the caper over collect for self, or else you would be mad, because these trucks are hard to find.

There's one of these on the beach near the pier if you ever want a free one. We jacked this yesterday.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
gta_5_money_location.jpg

Swim or take a boat or jet ski to the following waypoint location on the map (far north-western area). Before diving to the treasure box on the ocean floor, quick save the game (just in case you drown). There is a treasure box to the right of the sunken plane wing in this area that gives you $12,000 when collected. Grab the treasure box, and swim back up to the surface. Save the game again, then reload the saved game, and the treasure box will have respawned. Repeat this process as many times as desired to get an unlimited amount of money. Note: It may be hard to locate the treasure box at first. The closer you get to the treasure box, the more shiny and obvious it will become.

edit: video

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Quick save before talking to Lester as Franklin. You'll know what to do from there :myman:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can yall give any specific stocks to invest in or stay away from

Im just starting and lifeinvader is at $82 so ima wait til it drop down to $5 like Floor said before I cop

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
when somebody gets there wallet or bike stolen bring it back to them
dude give me $60,000 worth of stocks in some dog food company for returning his bike :bryan:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Can yall give any specific stocks to invest in or stay away from

Im just starting and lifeinvader is at $82 so ima wait til it drop down to $5 like Dex said before I cop
It doesn't go back up, You will lose all your money, I was joking...
Invest in merryweather or redwood cigs.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I need a come up... I robbed a money truck, I bought stock in ammunation.
I dunno if I have enough money to buy property...