GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:Hopefully Rockstar doesn’t kill off Franklin and Lamar. Because half of GTA 4’s returning characters got offed. And I know for sho Franklin and Lamar going to make an appearance in 6.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think what im most interested in is to see how the media still feels about GTA after all these years. Will the new one still be able to get a 97 MC, whole new generation of reviewers who are way more strict and less tolerant of cac humor.

RDR 2 avoided it because their stories are little more grounded. The social commentary of america today, will be a lot different

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
As crazy as it sounds, I don't mind that they do this. It's a better chance that they get the damn game right.

Now if only they could get back to the table and start talking about a new Max Payne...

nikka the man had less responsibilities to enjoy the game
Now he has more responsibilities
Same for me if my kid is born whenever this drops
I WANTED TO PLAY CARE FREE!
Also its not about getting it right its because they were milking the fukk outta 5
That came out on
PLAYSTATION 3 XBOX 360

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka the man had less responsibilities to enjoy the game
Now he has more responsibilities
Same for me if my kid is born whenever this drops
I WANTED TO PLAY CARE FREE!
Also its not about getting it right its because they were milking the fukk outta 5
That came out on
PLAYSTATION 3 XBOX 360

I feel you. My son was 6 and my daughter wasn't even a thought when this joint came out. Now they're 16 and 8. :mjlol:

TDT

All Star
Daps
If we’re lucky. Probably fall of 2025, friend.
:francis:
Then it gets delayed to "2nd Quarter 2026" :lolbron:
Watch the trailer be only 20 seconds long and only showing the sky and the GTA 6 logo :dead:
Along with a voiceover of either one of the main characters saying something like"Vice City..a nice place to live,but you certainly wouldn't want to visit.. unless you like the high crime rate!":russ: