GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they are rich and this game will be even bigger in terms of making them money, there is now way they let this guy bully them. I am sure they are using all the "resources" available. It's not going to end well for this hacker

Exactly, they're probably hiring an army of private detectives, filing reports with the FBI/Interpol

And if the guy does want bitcoin or crypto they can easily trace his wallet and coin movements

The hacker seems like a dumbass to who didn't really think this out

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Exactly, they're probably hiring an army of private detectives, filing reports with the FBI/Interpol

And if the guy does want bitcoin or crypto they can easily trace his wallet and coin movements

The hacker seems like a dumbass to who didn't really think this out

Far as I remember they never caught the Ubisoft, Capcom, or Bamco’s hackers. All of did the exact same bragging too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fact that he’s selling IP for that much money is serious jail time if he gets caught

Think about it like this, GTA is a multi-billion dollar franchise, he’s causing them that amount in damages selling their shyt
Going too fast and having too much fun in here huh?
:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You honestly read through and looked at all that information in that post and still came to this conclusion? Interesting

You can't reason with retards bruh.... Everyone online is still skeptical even after rockstar dcma all the videos they still think its not real...:mjlol::dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brehs, We finally finna be bad bytches:blessed:

:mjlol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!
iu

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know we're thinking about this in regards to video game history, but this kind of leak of sensitive company info is kind of crazy to witness live

I mean this guy has a hold of what is essentially billion dollars worth of code

Yeah, i dont even know the type of repercussions he would have if he were caught but i know his life would really be over. Its a very high level of theft of intellectual property that they would sue him for on top of criminal charges