GTA V will be a decade old in 3 Years.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I might be wrong but rockstar games have released only one video game over the past 5 years, which is a helluva great game, but still....only one game.

Did they cut down on workers or what?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
has there been any game worth buying a system for since san Andreas tho.
that is the question.
the question is how long has it been.
since they made videogames good enough.
to warrant buying a console all together.

like real talk,...
after grand theft san Andreas,....
what game is there?

art barr
I agree, there is no game since GTA SA that would definitely make someone buy a console just for that game alone. Other than some big fans of specific genre.

There is not even one particular game that would make people buy a PC too. I remember back in late 90s folks would buy a PC just to play half life which had crazy mods and later gave you great multiplayer games like counter strike. A damn counter strike 1.6 is still being played by some people which has to be a game from the year 2000. Now let's think about the games from 2010s, which ones will still be played by the year 2030? I see none of them.

The main problem with todays games is that they have no longevity. Like OK some have a great single player campaign, but then what else? Mutiplayer usually sucks with cheaters or spammers. Doing achievements? Completing the game 100%? Most of them get repetitive and you move on to the next game.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I might be wrong but rockstar games have released only one video game over the past 5 years, which is a helluva great game, but still....only one game.

Did they cut down on workers or what?

Blame all the sheep that pumped over a billion dollars into GTA Online.

There was no reason for them to start on other projects when there's so much revenue to be had still with old shyt.

If GTA:O flopped, theres no doubt in my mind we'd be getting GTA 6, Bully 2 updates

Doodle

Banned
Daps
It's a shame that they put so much focus in online but Rockstar in the past has released great SP DLC and nobody bought it. It's typical of people to complain and complain and then when they get what they want they don't even want it. People can get mad R all they want for RDO but iif they put out so dlc it would bomb like the dlc for Gta IV did.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I fukk with this nikka :laff:
As nice as GTA V looks, the Easter eggs and the cars. GTA SA is definitely funner and more in depth. I don't regret GTA V. I enjoyed the campaign and played many hours with friends online

It's all on taste. I don't what you like or be willing to play. Do you do PC gaming? I play on PS4. Lately I'm having a lot of fun with Gran Turismo Sports. I enjoy some indie games. I really want to get Outer Wilds and Jedi Fallen Order soon enough. Both are praised and not crazy long. Just play without having to go to a wiki or some shyt to know. Bloodbourne is a worthy exclusive imho. My first game if that type and I beat it. Really liked it.

I like video games.
I hate pc gaming, cause that shyt filled with wack non
videogame playing hackers.
i am hoping ps5 and aew has a videogame on there.
i need a new console but if it does not have that no mercy aki engine game.
that shyt is a waste of money.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree, there is no game since GTA SA that would definitely make someone buy a console just for that game alone. Other than some big fans of specific genre.

There is not even one particular game that would make people buy a PC too. I remember back in late 90s folks would buy a PC just to play half life which had crazy mods and later gave you great multiplayer games like counter strike. A damn counter strike 1.6 is still being played by some people which has to be a game from the year 2000. Now let's think about the games from 2010s, which ones will still be played by the year 2030? I see none of them.

The main problem with todays games is that they have no longevity. Like OK some have a great single player campaign, but then what else? Mutiplayer usually sucks with cheaters or spammers. Doing achievements? Completing the game 100%? Most of them get repetitive and you move on to the next game.

this.
it is like the death of videogame era, all over again.
yet people keep faking like it is great and it is not.

glad this thread was made.
as i am hoping some designer comes with it.

right now i am trying to get going with sf again.
to play tournies, and see if i can set another world record in a videogame world tournie.

thinking about pubg, too.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Saints Row 2>>San Andreas

totally agree.
that I feel that game is where the future of gaming left off.
it too like no mercy had the best caw and should have been where all fps and 3d world gaming went.

tired of these wild skins characters in games.
Plus i feel this gen of designers do not know how to make timeless charming and appealing heroes at all.

which is another reason videogames feel like the death of videogames all over again.

art barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I should finish this game. I quit playing it on the PS3 and own it on the PC and Xbox One now. Never complete it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I like video games.
I hate pc gaming, cause that shyt filled with wack non
videogame playing hackers.
i am hoping ps5 and aew has a videogame on there.
i need a new console but if it does not have that no mercy aki engine game.
that shyt is a waste of money.

art barr
Wait all these games but you just want a wrestling game lmao?