GTA V will be a decade old in 3 Years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’ll be crazy if they can milk it for another 3 years but I don’t see them dropping anything else other than another GTA game that’ll make folks forget about it...so it’s possible this shyt runs for a bit more...3 years will be just enough time for my OG character to get out of bad sport :francis:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be 10 in three years....it's that close to a decade is the point.

It's 30% of a decade away, or to put it another way.. GTA5 needs to be out for 43% more time than it already has been before it's a decade old.. and that's with rounding up as it's actually been out 6 and 1/4 years, not 7. It's barely past half way to a decade. Impatient, premature muhhhfuuuuhhhha

:martin:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's 30% of a decade away, or to put it another way.. GTA5 needs to be out for 43% more time than it already has been before it's a decade old.. and that's with rounding up as it's actually been out 6 and 1/4 years, not 7. It's barely past half way to a decade. Impatient, premature muhhhfuuuuhhhha

:martin:

Keep talking and your name is gonna be a good representation of your rep:youngsabo:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep talking and your name is gonna be a good representation of your name:youngsabo:

giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And I'm sure it still don't got the fukking heists these charlatans were planning on bringing out until they found out kids loved to run in their over saturated, hyper inflated economic online world. Hell, I still haven't completed the campaign, I disliked that game so much.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
has there been any game worth buying a system for since san Andreas tho.
that is the question.
the question is how long has it been.
since they made videogames good enough.
to warrant buying a console all together.

like real talk,...
after grand theft san Andreas,....
what game is there?

art barr