BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
co sign :myman:

nikkas in the gta thread takin self pics, investin in stock, got franklin dressed up in sweaters and shyt :what: :childplease:

i go to pad, put on a fitted cap, baggy jeans and a tank top, tats all around my body

grab chop and head to southeast LS on the block all night :myman:

fucc investin n stocc and real estate, every time we do a heist i blow that cash on new cars and earrings :umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
real nikkas go to the clothing store in the hood and by every item in that mufukka...and switch them shyts out everyday :birdman:

real nikkas got their stamina to 100 % within the 1st hour of gameplay from just running around in the hood :birdman:

real nikkas keep a 1 star from duffing mufukkas on the regular :birdman:

real nikkas stop a robbery and just burn off with the dough and never give it back :birdman:

real nikkas spent 30 minutes trying to rob the atm the first time they saw it :birdman:

real nikkas have robbed that gas station across the street from that ammun nation so many times that as soon as you walk in the clerk says "not you again" :damn:

real nikkas would rather BS around the hood than complete missions with rich c@c and country c@c...:birdman:

trevor is by far my favorite character though :pachaha::mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
real nikkas go to the clothing store in the hood and by every item in that mufukka...and switch them shyts out everyday :birdman:

real nikkas got their stamina to 100 % within the 1st hour of gameplay from just running around in the hood :birdman:

real nikkas keep a 1 star from duffing mufukkas on the regular :birdman:

real nikkas stop a robbery and just burn off with the dough and never give it back :birdman:

real nikkas spent 30 minutes trying to rob the atm the first time they saw it :birdman:

real nikkas have robbed that gas station across the street from that ammun nation so many times that as soon as you walk in the clerk says "not you again" :damn:

real nikkas would rather BS around the hood than complete missions with rich c@c and country c@c...:birdman:

trevor is by far my favorite character though :pachaha::mjpls:

:wow:

Real nikka problems

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

:russ:

first time i saw someone at a atm.. i was like :shaq:

put a bullet in his head and got ready to rob the atm :takedat:

shyt showed me having a balance of like $20 because i spent it all on ammo :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
only real nikkas in this thread who dont leave the hood.

or we might leave the hood to rob some stores and steal some nice cars but then we come right back. :birdman:
images

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Standing by the atm machine waiting for some cac to come up on.