GTA V has now sold 130m copies

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I bought it cheat for ps4 and just beat it. Its fun the blow through real quick with limited ammo and no armor...

I find it annoying that they didnt have anything to do with your millions once the game is over. Liek their should be reoccuring missions like the drug farm raid, or gang wars, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I bought it cheat for ps4 and just beat it. Its fun the blow through real quick with limited ammo and no armor...

I find it annoying that they didnt have anything to do with your millions once the game is over. Liek their should be reoccuring missions like the drug farm raid, or gang wars, etc.

Man once they got Online set up that shyt was a wrap for any new stand alone content.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just realized we went a whole ass gen without a mainline GTA game.

The lack of single player DLC was massively disappointing seeing how well TLAD and TBOGT did.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
its on sale now for pretty cheap. almost bought it yesterday. but i never finished 4 so i wasnt sure.

it was between this or tomb raider.

I just bought it today haven't played since it came out. I'm mad I missed out on it all these years.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought it awhile ago but it's still collecting dust. Haven't played it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas ate almost an entire generation off that SMH
Stock holders: that shyt ain't enough, more microtransactions

you gotdamn right :blessed:

giphy.gif

vdBJxNa.png

Last edited: