GTA V expansion coming December 15th

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukked up thing is I have to pretend I don’t care since they put me in bad lobby for like 3 years...I’d be excited to play this shyt for the holidays if my character was free tho...the snow :mjcry:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Lol gta 6 ain't ever coming out. Might as well pray they making a new bully
I was talking to my friends about that I said people already 7 years down in gta online with hundreds of millions of dollars in stuff. They’ll remake gta online for the newer consoles.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many personal vehicles did you blow up to get that punishment:picard:

nuff :mjgrin:

but my biggest problem and my crew warned me about this is I’d play solo a lot and would go against entire crews by myself for the challenge...the problem is I’m nice so them chumps would get mad and vote me down and cuz I was solo I had no friends to commend me...so combine that with me blowing up multiple “cars” with rocket launchers and shyt and it was a recipe for me getting thrown in there all the time...what’s dumb is R* doubles the “sentence” each time...just make it one week each time...I shouldn’t be thrown in a lobby for years with ppl who are there for other violations like hacking/cheating etc. shyt is wrong

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nuff :mjgrin:

but my biggest problem and my crew warned me about this is I’d play solo a lot and would go against entire crews by myself for the challenge...the problem is I’m nice so them chumps would get mad and vote me down and cuz I was solo I had no friends to commend me...so combine that with me blowing up multiple “cars” with rocket launchers and shyt and it was a recipe for me getting thrown in there all the time...what’s dumb is R* doubles the “sentence” each time...just make it one week each time...I shouldn’t be thrown in a lobby for years with ppl who are there for other violations like hacking/cheating etc. shyt is wrong

lmao i feel you. I wouldn't call myself a great player but I've gotten into it with randoms. Usually an event is going on before I start blowing up shyt and I haven't gotten an indication of bad sport or anything like that.