GTA V ends Elden Ring's reign at the top (second biggest launch of the year behind ER)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I still play GTA and I don't need this

You really only need a few million to get going in GTA

Once you get a submarine and can run the Cayo Perico heist on your own, you can make a 1-2 Million every hour, quite easily

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who are the people who keep buying this fukking game :dead:

nikkas setting around with 4 copies of GTA V in the house across 5 gaming systems :dead:

Imagine you put the GTA V disc in your ps5 and it gives an error and you like :what: then you go look and you accidentally put the xbox one version of the game in your PS5 cause you done bought the game so many fukking times :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game was 10 dollars for most people thats why its at the top of the chart again.

Its not as deep as yall are making it. It probably won’t chart that high on the NPD because it goes by dollar sales and not units like the UK charts.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It was like less than 20$ of fukking course it would happen.

Yeah I did buy it for PS5 :mjgrin: just to play story mode a second time since last time I finished it was when it came out on PS4, and have forgotten everything about it.
But R* can :pacspit: if they think they'll rope me into online. Didn't get roped in last time, and I won't this time. I still have FFXIV to play in terms of any mmo game, and last time I played that was last yr