Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
New conversion mod for GTA San Andreas

Still in beta but when this mod is complete :wow:

Grand Theft Auto: Stars & Stripes

Grand Theft Auto: Stars & Stripes (GTA: S&S) is an ambitious collaborative modification for GTA San Andreas.
Not only it is a total conversion, we also convert the impossible into the possible.
The main focus of a project is to bring the entire USA map into the game, while keeping the artistic style of the original San Andreas map as accurate as possible.
We indeed put the emphasis on a map addition aspect of this modification, however this is not the end of it,
we of course bring you new exciting vehicles, weapons, properties to buy, interiors, side missions.... and perhaps even a storyline.

PnrzLF.png

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
It’d be cool if one of these projects made the game accessible through some type of bootleg that ensured every copy would always have access even in the face of threatening legal action. Maybe some type of server with end to end encryption. With the size of the map it would be cool to add drug trafficking and perhaps playable roles in the local police forces to thwart these efforts

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It’d be cool if one of these projects made the game accessible through some type of bootleg that ensured every copy would always have access even in the face of threatening legal action. Maybe some type of server with end to end encryption. With the size of the map it would be cool to add drug trafficking and perhaps playable roles in the local police forces to thwart these efforts
Instead of threatening legal action, if Rockstar was smart they’d pay the people for this and release it on consoles

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This was what I was waiting for to truly unretire from gaming. If they make the full USA map fr I need the following cities:

Chicago
Detroit
Boston
Philly
DC
BMore
ATL
Memphis
NO
Dallas
Houston
Oakland
Seattle

Obviously they can get creative and fuse some of the cities into one to avoid burning up resources but if they can actually create that I will buy a console the day it drop :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This was what I was waiting for to truly unretire from gaming. If they make the full USA map fr I need the following cities:

Chicago
Detroit
Boston
Philly
DC
BMore
ATL
Memphis
NO
Dallas
Houston
Oakland
Seattle

Obviously they can get creative and fuse some of the cities into one to avoid burning up resources but if they can actually create that I will buy a console the day it drop :wow:
Doubt this gone be on consoles breh

Hope im wrong tho, this would be a first day cop if they did :banderas:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Instead of threatening legal action, if Rockstar was smart they’d pay the people for this and release it on consoles

Take two, Rockstar's publisher, is the reason a lot of these mods get taken down.

They did this last year due to the GTA trilogy remasters.

Hopefully this mod stays active, but I wouldn't be surprised if Take two hits them with legal action.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Take two, Rockstar's publisher, is the reason a lot of these mods get taken down.

They did this last year due to the GTA trilogy remasters.

Hopefully this mod stays active, but I wouldn't be surprised if Take two hits them with legal action.
That’s what I’m saying tho, why not just work out a deal and make this available on consoles and make money from it rather than shyt on the fans? :gucci: