GTA San Andreas Interesting Facts

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Damn I remembered there being that one car in the game that we just weren't allowed to drive for whatever reason

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I remember the sheer racism from GameFAQs, that was a surprise to a kid like me at the time.

Then Xbox Live took it to a whole nother level :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Saved up recess money for a month for this game. :wow: Spent the first four hours boxing, lifting weights, and doing cardio. :dead:Maxed out CJ's stamina and muscle before leaving the Grove. :russ: I still remember the DJ giving weather forecasts on the radio and pedestrians interacting with and responding to CJ. The game was so far ahead of its' time. Might be my favorite one of all-time.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I remember the sheer racism from GameFAQs, that was a surprise to a kid like me at the time.

Then Xbox Live took it to a whole nother level :wow:
It’s crazy how fast them cac switched up. I was on gamefaqs too, during SA announcement. Them nikkas were mad. Saying
:mjpls: “GTA is about the mafia, not this hoodrat bs” and “How I suppose to relate to some nikka”. Them dudes really think. They can relate to a cold blooded killer in a hawaiian shirt. Most blk people can’t relate to CJ lol. Now SA is regarded as the best GTA lol.

Last edited: