For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
jv6ljxuflgm51.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I just recently bought San Andreas from the PS Store. I never had the pleasure of playing the game during its golden era but I’m already getting the nostalgic vibes :banderas:

SA soundtrack and radio station selection is un-fukking-defeated

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
What was you locked up or somn

I didn’t really paid much attention to the GTA franchise back in those days. I was more into the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy franchises at the time during the height of the PS2 era. Matter of fact, another game that caught my attention around then was Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, of which to this very day is one of my most favorite open world games ever :whew:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fun fact: i've still never beat san andreas

i got stuck on that train mission and quit for years.:wow:

i came back and made it like 80% of the way through when i was in college, but my PS2 controller gave out and i never bothered picking it back up.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
San Andreas was one of those games where the game actually met the hype. It was BETTER than what I imagined from reading in the magazines at the time.
Me n my neighbor would be up till 3 am swappin the sticks on san andreas, playin on a 20 inch box tv. shyt met all the hype n then some.

r1 r2 l1 r2 left down right up left down right up is burned into my memory forever:pachaha: