GTA + gave me access to GTA Trilogy … I would’ve been pissed if I paid for this empty shell of a game

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Rockstar hiring a bunch of mobile developers. To handle 3 of their biggest classics is crazy. Why didn’t they just give the project. To the same team that done the PSP prequel games. I think their name is Rockstar seed. And Rockstar straight up jacked a youtuber. For the aesthetics for their remake, but made it worse lol.

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Ubi+ has the whole Asscreed

GTA+ is just a bunch of shyt perks for a relic of a online game that needs to fukking die, but it's basically grown up's Second Life :francis:

id argue its mostly kids

kids lacking supervision/teens >>>>>

i used to sell drugs and have unprotected sex in real life but now i do it on gta

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I only got it this month because of the free access to the Trilogy games but even then it’s kind of not worth it

The games are like a hollow shell of the original game
mom-love.gif

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They make so much money off GTAO they simply do not care about anything else in their portfolio. I wouldn't be surprised if half of why Remedy went to them to ask if they could do the Max Payne remakes is so R* wouldn't drop out some abomination and hurt the brand.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
They make so much money off GTAO they simply do not care about anything else in their portfolio. I wouldn't be surprised if half of why Remedy went to them to ask if they could do the Max Payne remakes is so R* wouldn't drop out some abomination and hurt the brand.

they cannabalized themselves

first they canceled sp dlc and dripfed it to gtao over the last decade (ther was 3 dlcs)

and now its so crazy they started porting assets from gta 6 into gtao

LOL @ people who think gta6 is coming out soon

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Never forget...

Modders did a better job by making the game fully open source and Rockstar sued them for their work then released the Disaster Trilogy.

The GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City reverse engineering project, called Re3 and reVC, first appeared in 2021 promising updated visuals, widescreen support, camera options, and no loading screens. Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive issued a DMCA takedown in February of that year, but the modders countered stating the project contained "no code owned by Take-Two." The project fully returned in June, but then Take-Two sued in September arguing again that the group was unlawfully copying and distributing "to the public infringing source code for two classic GTA titles... without the authorization or consent of Take-Two."

Re3 and reVC were taken down again in October, with Take-Two releasing its own remakes of both games the following month. GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition was widely panned by both critics and players as a bug-filled mess that barely improved upon the originals, with Rockstar admitting, "The updated versions of these classic games did not launch in a state that meets our own standards of quality." A recent Steam release of the remakes has likewise been met with negative reviews.