GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The homeless chick is a guardian angel or Jesus according to Sutter :dead:

Can someone help me understand why Jesus would be down with Jax? Dude killed COUNTLESS people during the show, muthafukka was suffering and death incarnate :dead:
I think Sutter bringing in all this random shyt and try to make it seem like some double meaning,deep hidden shyt :mjlol:

I mean all the Jesus imagery?

:what:
Best part about all this Suttery is getting cover bands to cover hit songs and make them slower and more dramatic and fool all these sheep into thinking they're watching some unreal,impactful superb acting..:russ:...i'm suprised he didn't have Katey Sagal do a cover of 'Jesus Walks' over acoustic guitar and shyt.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I think Sutter bringing in all this random shyt and try to make it seem like some double meaning,deep hidden shyt :mjlol:

I mean all the Jesus imagery?

:what:
Best part about all this Suttery is getting cover bands to cover hit songs and make them slower and more dramatic and fool all these sheep into thinking they're watching some unreal,impactful superb acting..:russ:...i'm suprised he didn't have Katey Sagal do a cover of 'Jesus Walks' over acoustic guitar and shyt.
Breh i was like :dwillhuh: when i heard "Can't Help Falling in Love" during the car chase. Really odd song to be playing during a action scene.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
what I read too

they were gonna go further into the black biker gang too:lupe:
Nope the next series is based on knights not bikers. This was it, like after every series ends , rumors come out. Like the Spartacus spinoff with Ceasar . The Wire sequel. boardwalk empire spinoff. It's not going to happen.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Jax. :mjcry:

It's been a pleasure, brehs. :mjcry:

All the fukkery. :wow:

Where am I gonna get my fix now. :damn: :to:

Sutter got a medieval show coming out :blessed:

"Listen Bartholomew, we've got a deal with the lords in the eastern province that'll supply them with all the wheat and swords they can move, we need you to take out the barbarians so that we can broker a deal with the Duke of Kenninsgton. This can't blowback on the township, I'm only doing this to protect my land, titles and house"