GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that jax pic got me thinking... its inevitable that fx gives sutter another show with the ratings their getting.

would u watch another shytfest unrealistic sutter show?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that jax pic got me thinking... its inevitable that fx gives sutter another show with the ratings their getting.

:rudy::pacspit::scusthov:

and paris barclay is involved in this suttery? black folks being treated like disposable trash and he's involved.:stopitslime:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Read somewhere a while back, he was planning on doing a prequel series. I don't know if that's still in the cards or not though.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@Shogun

U know its true

Its sad really. Longmire is so much better than this crap, but millions of people watch this unrealistic sh1t every wk :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To bad black ish is getting ratings I'd watch another sutter show based on the njners with Anthony Anderson

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I vote for this the 2nd is gonna ask for a charter vote to either kick jax out or kill jax... presidents dont go around killing other charter leaders... there was no vote jax broke the rules.... shyt is all gonna come down on him...

:comeon:
Didn't Jury draw on Jax first?