GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
t minus 24 hours til #SonsoffukkeryTuesday

what's the over/under on murders and Jesus Christs this week? :lupe:
I'm saying Marks get killed or most of his whole gang is wiped out and he has to fall back to the Sons and Tully. Maybe it ends with him in county getting shanked by Juice and the Aryans. I think the Sons got to deal with IRA or Lin or KZ.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm saying Marks get killed or most of his whole gang is wiped out and he has to fall back to the Sons and Tully. Maybe it ends with him in county getting shanked by Juice and the Aryans. I think the Sons got to deal with IRA or Lin or KZ.

I'm saying the sons don't get close to marks for 3 episodes... He knows the sons will be looking for daytime shootouts and just typical fukkery... And marks can appreciate that life but he knows when to be in hiding as well.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I'm saying the sons don't get close to marks for 3 episodes... He knows the sons will be looking for daytime shootouts and just typical fukkery... And marks can appreciate that life but he knows when to be in hiding as well.
Picture this . The ministers wife calls a press conference condemning Marks as a slum lord who tarnished and corrupted her husband legacy as Jax stated. He is forced to make a public statement at the docks where 12 black men wore dumped like trash. While he arrives with his team and the cops are there to keep the peace, it turns out it's a trap with police being dirty and the sons taking off the cuts disguised as long shore men open fire and kill all of Marks people, he gets away to the Niners and in walks Jax like they with me now and he hangs Marks in the middle of town in broad daylight and with the lady sheriff its revealed that it wasn't the sons who killed him it was the Grim Basterds and the Niners together trying to flood Charming with H and the Sons did what's best to protect the town. End of Marks and the blacks get the blame again.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Well, now we know what the appendix is for, to filter out Suttery. Apparently it was so strong in Sutter that it just crapped out on him. Imagine the levels that had to be in his system for him to write the shyt that he does. :ohlawd:

Picture this . The ministers wife calls a press conference condemning Marks as a slum lord who tarnished and corrupted her husband legacy as Jax stated. He is forced to make a public statement at the docks where 12 black men wore dumped like trash. While he arrives with his team and the cops are there to keep the peace, it turns out it's a trap with police being dirty and the sons taking off the cuts disguised as long shore men open fire and kill all of Marks people, he gets away to the Niners and in walks Jax like they with me now and he hangs Marks in the middle of town in broad daylight and with the lady sheriff its revealed that it wasn't the sons who killed him it was the Grim Basterds and the Niners together trying to flood Charming with H and the Sons did what's best to protect the town. End of Marks and the blacks get the blame again.
When in doubt, "blame black." :myman:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I'm pulling for Jax to find a random door in the clubhouse we've never seen before. He walks through into a room exactly like the one in The Matrix with all the monitors - only now they're playing the most ridiculous scenes from the past 7 seasons. Sutter is sitting in the old man's chair. He then proceeds to explain to Jax exactly what 'The Fukkery' is.

"Jesus Christ"

Credits.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm pulling for Jax to find a random door in the clubhouse we've never seen before. He walks through into a room exactly like the one in The Matrix with all the monitors - only now they're playing the most ridiculous scenes from the past 7 seasons. Sutter is sitting in the old man's chair. He then proceeds to explain to Jax exactly what 'The Fukkery' is.

"Jesus Christ"

Credits.
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

"Jesus Christ"

Credits.

Flair%20Charlotte%20Pic%201.JPG

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Seriously, the only way this season is perfect is if the majority of the Sons, especially Jax, are killed...they have become antagonists and killed too many folks at this point. They have no redeeming qualities for the audience to root for...time to die, Samcrow

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seriously, the only way this season is perfect is if the majority of the Sons, especially Jax, are killed...they have become antagonists and killed too many folks at this point. They have no redeeming qualities for the audience to root for...time to die, Samcrow

i want juice to die especailly for selling out clay