GT Sport (PS4) OT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony is offering up a four-day GT Sport preview, a week ahead of its long-time-coming release. (That's October 17th, in case you forgot.) PlayStation Plus members can preload the demo October 7th, and will be able to take a few cars for a spin from October 9th through October 12th. The demo will offer the first chance for players test out GT Sport's new features, including a photography mode and custom livery for the racing car of your choice. The teaser will also have a new matchmaking system built-in to ensure you're racing similarly-skilled drivers and not just getting lapped all the time.

The demo will also include a campaign mode, and any money earned here will be transferrable to the game itself -- up to $1 million of it, at least. The game will also be the first in the 20 year-old franchise to connect to PlayStation VR, although Sony isn't saying whether the demo will include this feature.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
this game is good, but Forza spoiled me. Forza is such a complete game and the graphics are just unfair lol.

This is still a game for me to pick up if it's compatible with the wheel

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt this game is polished as fukk. :picard:

Anyone know if your progress carries over to the real version from the demo?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Game is fire, I'm copping, a little dissapointed with the amount of cars, but im told they play to have a 500 car roster when its all said and done.

Gonna get me a Wheel too.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Cant wait till i get home to play more of the demo. I took a week off of work for the launch. My 4KHDR TV and PS4 Pro are ready:ohlawd:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this game is good, but Forza spoiled me. Forza is such a complete game and the graphics are just unfair lol.

This is still a game for me to pick up if it's compatible with the wheel
I thought it's been well documented that GT Sport's graphics are shytting on Forza 7's?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
this shyt wouldn't let me select hdr even thigh the ps4 had hdr on. anybody else had that problem?