G's Up, Hoez Down: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 4 - Official Coli SFV Season 4 Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
So @Little Foot quit and @Batsute equipment failed him...

And honestly @The Chief and @Kaydigi no offenese but y'all may as well bow out too..... :comeon:

That leaves @Versa @2gunsup @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Flack0 and @DonkeyPuncher718 :patrice:

The deadline for this round was last night and you nikkas hardly did anything.... I'll throw in an extension but I need confirmation from the last 5 that they really gone rock and get these matches in :francis:

Apologies I didnt know the deadline was yesterday I can bust all my matches out anytime after 9pm going forward this week

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

And honestly @The Chief and @Kaydigi no offenese but y'all may as well bow out too..... :comeon:

That leaves @Versa @2gunsup @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Flack0 and @DonkeyPuncher718 :patrice:

The deadline for this round was last night and you nikkas hardly did anything.... I'll throw in an extension but I need confirmation from the last 5 that they really gone rock and get these matches in :francis:

Well, I threw my name out there in the hat last night. But I'm not chasing anyone down that's for damn sure. I'm available after 6:30 p.m. PST till like 10 p.m., intermittently at least, most days of the work week.

Too busy having fun with Sekiro and Samsho drops tomorrow so...

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
v3QX2Wn.png

:mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Anyone who can do matches with me please quote this post with your availability.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Updates

@Flack0 has forfeited his match to me.

@Kaydigi @DonkeyPuncher718 @Khalil's_Black_Excellence all were available this weekend at various times when I was not.

I asked @DonkeyPuncher718 puncher to play me today and I think he'll be available. If the other two are available that'd be great but if not, since I inquired over the weekend yet was the one not around at the times they were. I will take the L if that's what's best for the tournament.

Sorry for the hold up!