"Grown Ups 2" is sitting at 0% on Rotten Tomatoes

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I was Dragged to see the 1st 1. It was Tolerable but I'm not a Fan of Sandler.

:ehh: ...won't see this unless Destiny says so.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The first one was meh. The 2nd one looks funny from the trailer....but it will probably suck.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
people though Grown Ups 1 was funny, I was like what??
it was boring as hell

We need the old Adam Sandler back, i don't get it
He had better famous movies before but not now, so why not go back to his earlier style?

People have been wanting the "old Sandler" back for almost 2 decades now.

I'm not picking on you at all, I want him back too, but it's crazy to think that in 2013 Sandler's been largely unfunny for like 4x as many years as he was in his comedic prime.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
People who write reviews for that site take themselves way too damn seriously. They try to sound overly intellectual, and think overly high of themselves. They basically come off as a bunch of a$$holes, who think they're smart because they watch a lot of movies. They're so serious about the shyt, that you'd think they had some sort of creative input in the movies. Nope, they just watch them.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I bet it will make at least 100 milli at the Box Office :heh:

Adam Sandler is one of the worst comedic actors out there. All his movies are the same(same jokes, same character(except Spanglish), dime female co-star which he probably fukked as a condition for the role :birdman: )....

Nicca fukked around and made over 30 Happy Madison movies....He like the Jewish TYLER PERRY :really:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who write reviews for that site take themselves way too damn seriously. They try to sound overly intellectual, and think overly high of themselves. They basically come off as a bunch of a$$holes, who think they're smartbecause they watch a lot of movies. They're so serious about the shyt, that you'd think they had some sort of creative input in the movies. Nope, they just watch them.

You do understand RT right?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
RT doesn't write the reviews :laugh:

They just collect them and base the percentage on who liked it or not.

So basically no reviewer is recommending this movie right now. Not that it's 0 out of 100 rated movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Still, whoever wrote the review consensus for RT had no fukks to give either.

"While it's certainly the movie event of the year for filmgoers passionate about deer urine humor, Grown Ups 2 will bore, annoy, and disgust audiences of nearly every other persuasion."

:deadmanny:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who write reviews for that site take themselves way too damn seriously. They try to sound overly intellectual, and think overly high of themselves. They basically come off as a bunch of a$$holes, who think they're smart because they watch a lot of movies. They're so serious about the shyt, that you'd think they had some sort of creative input in the movies. Nope, they just watch them.

This may be 100 percent correct.......but that still doesn't mean this movie isn't pure unadulterated shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This has always been free redbox code status...if its the only movie available.

Did you expect 9/10 across the board breh? :childplease: