Grown men complaining about Pokemon have NO EFFECT

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I stopped complaining and just went the rom hack/fan games route. I get to enjoy much better games then what gamefreak is putting out while still enjoying the new designs.

As someone who thinks modern pokemon is trash I agree a grown man complaining about it falls on death ears. This is a new generation and these kids love it so it what it is.
Sounds like the WWE

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
"cut pokemon" :mjlol:

People that ignore the lore <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

older nikkas yall gotta realize these games are not made for you

I know yall Pokemon to be this RPG battle extravaganza but , to me they never were going to go that route. That's not their demographic.

Im not excusing the complacent nature of Nintendo.

Game Freak gotta master game engine development, they're not regulated to handheld anymore.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"cut pokemon" :mjlol:

People that ignore the lore <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

older nikkas yall gotta realize these games are not made for you

I know yall Pokemon to be this RPG battle extravaganza but , to me they never were going to go that route. That's not their demographic.

Im not excusing the complacent nature of Nintendo.
Gotta catch em all.
*You can't catch them all because many are missing. Buy the DLC and you can catch more of the old favorites though*

The reality is well never get the Pokémon game we deserve because of Nintendo's online structure and because the developer has no incentive to make it. When fans will accept whatever they get why bother?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Gotta catch em all.
*You can't catch them all because many are missing. Buy the DLC and you can catch more of the old favorites though*

The reality is well never get the Pokémon game we deserve because of Nintendo's online structure and because the developer has no incentive to make it. When fans will accept whatever they get why bother?

*Wah another game company is doing the same thing plenty of other game companies do*

maybe vote with yall wallets next time around, they might get the picture then :ld:

I know I got tired of traveling the sinnoh region

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
*Wah another game company is doing the same thing plenty of other game companies do*
*Wah the slogan doesn't match specifically with the game I'm about to buy even tho the game is in an older version of hisui region and the game fukk the Lore*

maybe vote with yall wallets next time around, they might get the picture then :ld:

I know I got tired of traveling the sinnoh region
These are Nintendo fans. They'll buy an overpriced cheap plastic toy as a piece of physical DLC keep it in the box and call it a collectors item. There is no hope on that wallet voting front.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see modern Pokemon the same way I view the New Super Mario Bros. games. They're super watered down from the OG games, but I can survive that because (let's keep it 100) these games aren't made for us anymore. The situation's not going to change until these new kids get tired of it.

...but if these new games are what the kids like, then let 'em eat.
I have bills now, lol.