Grown men complaining about Pokemon have NO EFFECT

Daps
Sword and Shield are now the second best selling Pokemon games of all time.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will soon be the best selling remakes.

Arceus had the second best opening of any Switch game.

You cannot stop a cultural phenomenon. Y'all spend all this time complaining and still cop the games anyway. Game Freak PRINTS MONEY. :win:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Who complaining Love pokemon. Thats my childhood.

But Pokemon lets go and Arceus are trash.:hhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I stopped complaining and just went the rom hack/fan games route. I get to enjoy much better games then what gamefreak is putting out while still enjoying the new designs.

As someone who thinks modern pokemon is trash I agree a grown man complaining about it falls on death ears. This is a new generation and these kids love it so it what it is.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Pokémon Legend Arceaus is now the standard for every Pokémon game moving forward. If it’s not like Arceaus I can’t buy it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sword and Shield are now the second best selling Pokemon games of all time.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will soon be the best selling remakes.

Arceus had the second best opening of any Switch game.

You cannot stop a cultural phenomenon. Y'all spend all this time complaining and still cop the games anyway. Game Freak PRINTS MONEY. :win:
Nintendo fans are both content with and reward mediocrity. That's why that company has no drive to improve their online or make more powerful hardware.

We should have been had a true MMO Pokémon RPG. Instead Sword and Shield are cut down DS games with less features but better graphics. They not even including all the Pokémon anymore. Too much work and fukk the fans they'll buy it anyway.

Again Nintendo isn't really competing with anyone so they do whatever.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Which current Pokémon game has the OG gameplay loop of battling wild Pokémon and grinding to level up?
I thought let’s go pikachu was going to be that and it was just throwing poke balls over and over with the only battles being with the gym trainers. I read that Arceus has no gym battles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which current Pokémon game has the OG gameplay loop of battling wild Pokémon and grinding to level up?
I thought let’s go pikachu was going to be that and it was just throwing poke balls over and over with the only battles being with the gym trainers. I read that Arceus has no gym battles.

sword and shield is the last traditional pokemon game

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Diamond and Pearl remakes are the only ones I can think of atm.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah the fans that complain and then buy the games make no sense.
go on r/pokemon and you'll find fans in their 30's doing this :mjlol:
I was set on buying sword and shield but the minute they announced they cut pokemon I canceled so fast
don't even get me started on the bare minimum remakes they just put out
it's hard to say if this isn't because of the switch though because in the 3ds era the pokemon game sales were dropping with each generation until sword and shield came out
I bought arceaus and this is what sword and shield should've been
sadly I can see them acting like they can't repeat/add on what they did with arceaus and return it to old pokemon. I won't buy the game if that happens
also, they're not doing a good job with synergizing these games with pokemon bank
they need a pokemon showdown type game to at least mitigate the cut pokemon problem

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I have 4 nieces/nephews and they all have Nintendo switches. I know maybe 2 adults that have a switch for themselves. The people complaining aren’t their target demographic in the first place.