:hula:

Pusha wife is beautiful !!

Good luck to drake and new family .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Great analysis @ThiefyPoo, but I have to add a few things....

The post from the "Story of Adidon" thread that I made was a more complete breakdown....

"40 hunched over like he's 80"
40 doubled "hunched over" itself equals 80.

"Tick, Tick, Tick sounds; Sick, Sick, Sick" is not only referencing 40's remaining time left alive due to his debilitating illness, it's also symbolism. Pusha T is asking Drake "How much time?" does the man that is responsible for your entire sound have left... when he dies, your time at the top of the rap game is officially over.

Other than that, everything is on point.

This is the greatest, most insulting diss record ever made!

Better than Hit em Up, No Vaseline and Ether!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Great analysis @ThiefyPoo, but I have to add a few things....

The post from the "Story of Adidon" thread that I made was a more complete breakdown....

"40 hunched over like he's 80"
40 doubled "hunched over" itself equals 80.

"Tick, Tick, Tick sounds; Sick, Sick, Sick" is not only referencing 40's remaining time left alive due to his debilitating illness, it's also symbolism. Pusha T is asking Drake "How much time?" does the man that is responsible for your entire sound have left... when he dies, your time at the top of the rap game is officially over.

Other than that, everything is on point.

This is the greatest, most insulting diss record ever made!

Better than Hit em Up, No Vaseline and Ether!
Thanks my guy :wow:

Aged like fine wine too :wow:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Idk how I missed this thread back then! Rep and rep for who bumped it!

History must never be forgotten! Fcuk the Aubreys Angels - tent writers and history re-writers!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
A fukkin amazing diss track.. but the more that I go back to it, I gotta feel like Pusha relied mainly on chatty patty shyt.. which on some days makes me feel like :hhh:

Like if you wanna come at Drake as a bytch then I’m all for it,, but Push barely did that, he came at his family and exposed gossip :scust:

I know people are gonna call me a drake stan and it def ain’t that, I like both artists for different reasons.. but yeah, I kinda wish the beef coulda been more about the music and personal shyt than goin at families.. But I get it with Drake, his fanbase eats shyt like that up, so for them to watch Drake get pieced like THAT, really that shyt that make their souls burn slow

This is BEAUTIFUL, far superior as a whole to Addion and was exactly the type of exchange you would have wanted, but Drake stans ain't want a fair one. When it came to Meek nikkas is @'ing whataburger and chipolte to weigh in on the battle, had his fans trying to get him jammed with police. Trying to change rules of engagement, putting nikkas on reply timers and all kinda retarded shyt. When it came to Joe, he doesn't deserve a response because of xyz.

It's like Push observed all that and closed off every possible exit door for Drake to get out of.

- Too vulgar to not warrant a response
- Too personal/chatty patty to keep it from becoming a media spectacle
- Too hard to immediately respond to..tick tick tick

:mjlol:

It's not the best diss by any means but it was highly effective lol

Last edited: