Grown Azz Men Being Excited About Animal Crossing...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OP a real nikka he only play 2k, COD, and VR with the headset halfway on. He only watched the Goku vs Jiren fight standing up on a screen at the corner store while he bought a mild. He also posts on the coli with one hand on his burner phone

That was unnecessary.:picard:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
OP a real nikka he only play 2k, COD, and VR with the headset halfway on. He only watched the Goku vs Jiren fight standing up on a screen at the corner store while he bought a mild. He also posts on the coli with one hand on his burner phone
suzie the deer needs you to plant them flowers and redecorate her living room :sas1:

get on it breh :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Gaming is weird
People like what they like

I def think that shyt is odd
But I also don't see how dudes find 1st person shooters fun
Cause the graphics are worst
The game play a cluster fukk and wack :francis:

I don't see how anyone plays any RPGs either :francis:

But people like what they like

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its a perpetually rewarding completionist wet dream. the excitement is because it's a popular series with a new gen installment after a long wait...same as the excitement for every other popular video game series in the world. shouldn't have to explain this on a gaming forum

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Never understood why being "grown" all of a sudden bans you from enjoying certain forms of entertainment like anime and video games. Most adults are pessimistic as fukk, barely have any work/life balance, and look to the weekends as their solace -- and that continues until retirement. Who cares if grown men like playing games with cute animals and running a town?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let me just say what needs to be said sohh we can all stop p*ssyfooting around.

For grown men to be excited about animal crossing means somewhere in that man's DNA makeup is pedophilia. In a few rare cases that person isn't into kids but in over 90% of those cases the person was a bottom. Now those are just indisputable facts so id rather focus the attention on all the people making excuses in this thread. Cuz those nikkaz are likely into goatplay.