Grown Azz Men Being Excited About Animal Crossing...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why can't grown ass men like animals .

Everyone needs a hobby.

You gonna critique Mike Tyson tonhis face for loving pigeons?

Please sir

After tryin to be the realest nikka you can be, you need some hobbies.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Why can't grown ass men like animals .

Everyone needs a hobby.

You gonna critique Mike Tyson tonhis face for loving pigeons?

Please sir

After tryin to be the realest nikka you can be, you need some hobbies.

:gucci: breh is comparing real-life animals to this shyt...

animal-crossing-new-horizons.900x.jpg

okay there bud :leon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't get it :dahell:

yall really tryna play house with hello kitty breh? is that what's hot in the streets these days? :gucci:
Grown men who are excited about Animal Crossing wouldn't be afraid to say that. Men do what they wanna do.

Despite my avatar I've never played those games. I just use that character in Mario Kart.

I don't really have a grasp of what Animal Crossing even plays like.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've played it way back in the day on GC. It was fun at first but there's not a lot to do in it, it's just an errand simulator. They added way more to it but it's really not all that. This hype is probably coming from people who have never actually played it and just riding on the Ninendo hype train.

That being said, OP needs to find a hobby outside of making controversial threads criticizing what other people like. Makes you look like a chump, an internet troll with no real sense of self worth that only gets satisfaction from putting other people down. Don't be that guy, OP. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Nintendo fan and even I don't fukk with Animal Crossing. Never played a single game. But OP has frequently made anti-Nintendo threads. Not sure why.

You say brehs liking anime and animal crossing is 'wild mango'. But your favorite rapper wears skinny jeans and tongue kisses his 'homeboys' on stage. You have rappers walking around with purses and wearing lipstick and screaming misogynistic lyrics. But all of that is okay.