Growing up in the Onlyfan era is wild

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well streetwalkers definitely aren’t paying taxes but the vast majority of strippers are tax paying citizens.
No they're not. Even if they wanted they couldn't. Strippers, Waiters, Bartenders and other people who get paid cash in hand by tips can't say on a day to day basis what they're going to make so they caan't really plan so they can't pay taxes because they can't say I made X Mount of dollars last month.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I stumbled across this somehow on Twitter a while ago and figured it must be what this thread was about.

Caught that video of them in the shower and what looked like a tennis court. That mean is living :whew: It's concerning tho .. like i got three highschool nieces. How do I know they don't know about this?

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
And then when I tell folk I'm not looking to seriously date pass 27, they look at me crazy. Too many modern women have trauma/issues which push them to or simply choose whoredom for a period in their lives (prime years 18-25). Then far too many try to switch up/rebrand into decent women, to secure companionship or financial security. I'd rather not filter through neatly wrapped feces, looking for chocolate, because making the wrong choice even if you just take a nibble means you HAVE to eat shyt. I'm good
This analogy :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah, its growing up in a nation where you dont have pressure to hide your deviant ways..anyone can just do what they want. American way of life is totally unrestricted, it comes with the freedoms.

Sex workers in other countries, their families have no idea what theyre up to and think theyre working regular jobs..:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wont say normal but theres a sh!t ton of faceless pages. No way to know for sure nowadays. I'm just happy I dont have any young close female relatives.
thats what im noticing, alot of faceless asses. bytches hiding their faces and getting by off body. Unless there comes a point where money wise it would benefit for them to show their face.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This RIGHT HERE:

This right here is why it makes no sense to complain. This bytch earned $200,000.

That means dudes are paying money for this shyt.

It goes both ways. We can't complain about hoes when men validate their lifestyle by PAYING THEM FOR IT.

at the end of the day... yep

just gonna have to ride this all out to it's conclusion