Groovy Gorilla done hit another level with his dancing (c00ning) in public. Scust.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would walk out without paying if a restaurant allowed this while I was dining :mjpls:
I've seen only 3 of the dancing fools videos and they've all been posted on this site. I don't know what city or state he's in but all of the establishments are Lily white.

They don't be doin this shyt in black establishments.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That man get on here repeating the exact. Same. shyt. For hours every single day. For years bro.

I’m fully convinced there’s mental illness at play cuz that shyt ain’t normal.
Then he flip and talk about how turned on he is by watching a Hispanic tranny looking ass bytch shooting at a black woman I think.
:mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Then he flip and talk about how turned on he is by watching a Hispanic tranny looking ass bytch shooting at a black woman I think.
:mjpls:
I remember that!:ohhh:

If I remember correctly, and I quote, he said:

“Damn that got me bricked up” :dead:

Man I know he’s popular here with the feminist contingent but I really think homie needs a lil ban break from thecoli.

There’s no way his lil internet schtick hasent leaked into his home life lol.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Him and ksi sets us back decades.

Now nearly every black content creator is a walking stereotype.

Shout out to mkbhd for not engaging in that foolishness.
Two other ones are ishowspeed and DC young fly.

With iShowSpeed I can somewhat understand the appeal, he’s like a real life cartoon for young kids and some of the clips I’ve seen from him did make me laugh. I don’t think he has bad intent or knows how he looks, but he’s still a tap dancer.

With DC Youngfly I never saw his appeal. He’s loud for no reason and bucks his eyes like a minstrel. And his comedy just isn’t really all that funny.

It seems like in our community, we only shame the c00ns like Candace Owens and Jesse Lee Peterson (and rightfully so). But for some reason we give entertainers a pass and that has to change.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Surprise surprise

johnnie-watermelon-2.jpg

Johnnie Watermelon - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays

About​

Viral TikTok content creator and social media personality known for creating comedic watermelon eating videos on her self-titled account. She has more than 80,000 dedicated fans on the platform.

Before Fame​

She made her TikTok debut in November of 2020. Her first skit was captioned, "the WORST nightmare to have."

Trivia​

In June of 2021, she ate watermelon with Kool-Aid powder on it in a viral video viewed more than 5 million times.

Family Life​

She and her husband Geoffrey Elbel have two children.

Associated With​

She created a stitched video featuring content produced by Janelle Rohner.

Geoffrey Elbel (@geoffreyelbel) | TikTok
:ehh::snoop: Her neck movements seems legit.