Grime would never go global they said... Stormzy shuts down Coachella

Jards

All Star
Daps
those people where there for the main acts, grime doesnt even chart in the uk yet alone anywhere else :mjlol:
his debut just dropped (gang signs and prayers) and hit number 1 in the UK

:hhh:
selling less than 70 000 copies after all the promo and mag covers and award shows. who does grime that makes the chart? no no one fcks with it but hood man dem who think it makes them hard and gets girls. :mjlol:

Disgust at this goal post moving ass post :hhh:

And you're shytting on 70k sold first week in the UK? 95% of the rap game can't even do that in the US :russ:

Migos had a mega hit and barely cleared 70k :hhh:

Last edited:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sure bloke
Fish and chip
Bad teeth ass dudes
:mjlol:

I cringe when I see this sh*ts man. Just expose yourself as somebody who hasn't travelled outside their country or been exposed to culture outside what is presented to you via media :laugh:

Going on those basic ass white old brit stereotypes you're pretty much saying "I know nothing" lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I cringe when I see this sh*ts man. Just expose yourself as somebody who hasn't travelled outside their country or been exposed to culture outside what is presented to you via media :laugh:

Going on those basic ass white old brit stereotypes you're pretty much saying "I know nothing" lol
I been to London and Banbury:ehh: and worked with British Military in Iraq and in the States:yeshrug:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
that isnt an angle....it's called the truth....:umad:....

White people are majority at most concerts but. White people buy the majority of albums for most popular albums.

I don't get what your point is but it's clear :umad:

We've already established that legends like Kanye, Pharrell and more see the excellence in Grime. Dumb listeners like you are normally last to everything :ahh:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Calm down and go drink some tea:ufdup:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
White people are majority at most concerts but. White people buy the majority of albums for most popular albums.

I don't get what your point is but it's clear :umad:

We've already established that legends like Kanye, Pharrell and more see the excellence in Grime. Dumb listeners like you are normally last to everything :ahh:
Get emotionally hurt when Americans shyt on your sub genre of music bruh's....:russ:....