🎨 "Green Sour Apple Blow Pop" 🎨

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I started to say how you sound like Hitler on the Furniture Matching (you know he painted too right? :usure:) but fukk that. We gotta open your mind on the art of TITLES. I'm serious here, this is game

I made another candle and called it "Hydra" :jawalrus: It's cucumber, melon, and peppermint, smelled amazing. A hydra has three heads at it's base level, and melon HYDRAtes, cucumber HYDRAtes, peppermint is cooling and refreshing
tenor.gif

Do you understand what I'm tryna explain to you?! :damn: Its a selling point
Naw man...that's too much thought into something meaningless. I never once looked at art and thought, "What's the title?"

As far as Hitler, his art, was too exact by the rule book for my tastes, he should've listened to the art council at the art school and took up architecture design. :manny: but you can tell he hated any art that wasn't realism. He called me and my ilk degenerates :usure:

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
That's just a title breh lol. That's why I hate titles, the viewer gets to letting the title speak for the visual element of the art. It changes your perception to what you think the perception of the artist is for the work. :usure: just a title breh lol. Glad you enjoy the work.:salute:
Fail to understand how titles work brehs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Respect :salute:
There's no significance behind your titles tho? :dwillhuh: Back in the day I made beats, the titles always had a reason behind them. These days I make my own candles, their titles have significance too.

Like a few weeks ago I made "Ninja Turtle"-- Cypress and Bergamot..
. Tree and citrus scents.... green and orange... "Ninja Turtle" :banderas:💡
:leon:

Daps
I don't know I wanted to add abstract chiroscura effect.

I guess subconsciously a woman's eyes are sexual as much as they aren't sexual body part.

In the south we call it the shine. The shine in her eyes, usually sex based or violent or malicious lol. I wanted to the piece to be alluring, enticing yet expressive.
Shine has always been the tell she a bit off. The shine is like a glazed over look and the twinkle like light is dancing in her eye......in my opinion and experiences anyway......good shyt breh

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Shine has always been the tell she a bit off. The shine is like a glazed over look and the twinkle like light is dancing in her eye......in my opinion and experiences anyway......good shyt breh
You never seen the shine in a woman's eyes when she wants to devour you? That look is gold bteh