🎨 "Green Sour Apple Blow Pop" 🎨

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Green Sour Apple Blow Pop" 36x48 Mixed Media on Canvas 🤢🤮 (Acrylic, Oil Stick, Oil Pastel)

20240310-013304.jpg

20240310-013326.jpg

20240310-171725.jpg

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
that was ALWAYS the best flavor :myman:
where's the GREEN?! :why:
That's just a title breh lol. That's why I hate titles, the viewer gets to letting the title speak for the visual element of the art. It changes your perception to what you think the perception of the artist is for the work. :usure: just a title breh lol. Glad you enjoy the work.:salute:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
That's just a title breh lol. That's why I hate titles, the viewer gets to letting the title speak for the visual element of the art. It changes your perception to what you think the perception of the artist is for the work. :usure: just a title breh lol. Glad you enjoy the work.:salute:
Respect :salute:
There's no significance behind your titles tho? :dwillhuh: Back in the day I made beats, the titles always had a reason behind them. These days I make my own candles, their titles have significance too.

Like a few weeks ago I made "Ninja Turtle"-- Cypress and Bergamot... Tree and citrus scents.... green and orange... "Ninja Turtle" :banderas:💡

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Respect :salute:
There's no significance behind your titles tho? :dwillhuh: Back in the day I made beats, the titles always had a reason behind them. These days I make my own candles, their titles have significance too.

Like a few weeks ago I made "Ninja Turtle"-- Cypress and Bergamot... Tree and citrus scents.... green and orange... "Ninja Turtle" :banderas:💡
Nope. Three things I hate in art:

Titles
It doesn't make a piece for me. It's the content. Titles is just for categorizing the art to me and help identify it. I can't name all my pieces or name my fave art piece except the one in the museum: "Maman Brigitte: Maman's Day" 48x72 Mixed Media on Wood. That's because I met a very special person through that art on IG.

Canvas
Its too repulsive to my media, and extremely cheap looking. Plus you gotta paint all sides of the depth panels. Its a travesty visually for me.

Furniture Matching
I abhor collectors who wanna match my art with their furniture. My art is the centerpiece you dint match centerpieces, you avoid the visual disruption to place emphasis on the centerpiece. No unison, no harmonious environment. My art commands attention and collectors should give it just that...attention.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
What's that twinkle in her eyes a out?!
I don't know I wanted to add abstract chiroscura effect.

I guess subconsciously a woman's eyes are sexual as much as they aren't sexual body part.

In the south we call it the shine. The shine in her eyes, usually sex based or violent or malicious lol. I wanted to the piece to be alluring, enticing yet expressive.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Nope. Three things I hate in art:

Titles
It doesn't make a piece for me. It's the content. Titles is just for categorizing the art to me and help identify it. I can't name all my pieces or name my fave art piece except the one in the museum: "Maman Brigitte: Maman's Day" 48x72 Mixed Media on Wood. That's because I met a very special person through that art on IG.

Canvas
Its too repulsive to my media, and extremely cheap looking. Plus you gotta paint all sides of the depth panels. Its a travesty visually for me.

Furniture Matching
I abhor collectors who wanna match my art with their furniture. My art is the centerpiece you dint match centerpieces, you avoid the visual disruption to place emphasis on the centerpiece. No unison, no harmonious environment. My art commands attention and collectors should give it just that...attention.
I started to say how you sound like Hitler on the Furniture Matching (you know he painted too right? :usure:) but fukk that. We gotta open your mind on the art of TITLES. I'm serious here, this is game

I made another candle and called it "Hydra" :jawalrus: It's cucumber, melon, and peppermint, smelled amazing. A hydra has three heads at it's base level, and melon HYDRAtes, cucumber HYDRAtes, peppermint is cooling and refreshing
tenor.gif

Do you understand what I'm tryna explain to you?! :damn: Its a selling point